MNF: Chiefs vs Chargers

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Fathertime can get you in one offseason. Rivers played well last year for an older QB but now he is completely done. Him, Eli, and Big Ben will go out quietly into the night

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Chargers shouldn't have even had that opportunity in the red zone. The clock should not have stopped when Williams caught the bomb.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Chargers have no future at QB either. Gonna be a rebuild on offense.

anava

Reaction score
Hilarious stat of the day, the final kneel down, my son went from tie in fantasy to a loss by 0.1

ghst187

Reaction score
Lot of folks have and still ranking Rivers over Dak...I thought that was funny before this season but now it’s really silly.
Saw the network post a stat at the end of the game with 61 games Rivers has lost by one score or less.....SIXTY ONE! That’s anti-clutch and that’s always been my criticism of Rivers..he just can’t get it done like Cousins never will. I always liked Rivers good dude but man...time to move on.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Maybe he needs a fresh start and team.... he cant be THAT washed after a decent year last year
That's whats throwing me off. Last year he had a QB rating of 105, was a unanimous pick for the pro bowl, and was ranked 17th in the NFL top 100 best players list.

How the hell do you go from pro bowl/NFL top 20 caliber player to basically a rookie QB ?