MNF: Chiefs vs Chargers

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Thornhill:angry:

damn you Marinelli,please leave us alone and retire.
Marinelli is all about the DL. This organization should already know what the old man likes.

What about Kris Richard? Could he have not jumped up on the table for the no less than three or four safeties we could have taken?

From his own mouth, he was all on board with the pick.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm still trying to find it online.

Are they really going to have to make me move, just to find this game on TV?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Leave for a half hour, come back, and Rivers has thrown 2 INTs

Dude is garbage any time he’s in the spotlight.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Big soft football players need oxygen when futbol players run for 90 min in those same conditions. ; )

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Marinelli is all about the DL. This organization should already know what the old man likes.

What about Kris Richard? Could he have not jumped up on the table for the no less than three or four safeties we could have taken?

From his own mouth, he was all on board with the pick.

To be fair, what else was he going to say?

From watching the War Room cam, I can tell you he was visibly upset when the Raiders snatched Isaiah Johnson in the 4th. Compound that with us subsequently trading out of our next pick, and I really think he had his heart set on drafting him. Richard had also spent significant time with Johnson before the draft.

As far as him not being more aggressive getting Thornhill at 58, our unique hierarchy makes it hard to figure out who are the driving forces on those type of debated decisions. We supposedly had a lot of interest in either Thornhill or Rapp there and there was some debate. We know from comments after the pick that Rod was big on Hill, including the ridiculous contract (how many red flags do you need) and their time spent together in the hotel (that's sounds weird). The fact that we brought in multiple safeties for free agent visits and pre-draft visits, as well as the recent play for Jamal Adams, makes me think the Cowboys are very much aware of Heath's issues. They just keep talking themselves back into being content with him. Darian Thompson playing like hot garbage yesterday won't help with that.

ultron

Reaction score
We need to steal some of these RB passes that the Chargers run for Eckler and use Tony Pollard in that same role, the Cowboys offense would be damn near unstoppable.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
To be fair, what else was he going to say?

From watching the War Room cam, I can tell you he was visibly upset when the Raiders snatched Isaiah Johnson in the 4th. Compound that with us subsequently trading out of our next pick, and I really think he had his heart set on drafting him. Richard had also spent significant time with Johnson before the draft.
So? Hill was taken in the second, that was where the talent was clustered.

I don't know what you are trying to argue here.

Johnson has not exactly been impressive either.
As far as him not being more aggressive getting Thornhill at 58, our unique hierarchy makes it hard to figure out who are the driving forces on those type of debated decisions. We supposedly had a lot of interest in either Thornhill or Rapp there and there was some debate. We know from comments after the pick that Rod was big on Hill, including the ridiculous contract (how many red flags do you need) and their time spent together in the hotel (that's sounds weird). The fact that we brought in multiple safeties for free agent visits and pre-draft visits, as well as the recent play for Jamal Adams, makes me think the Cowboys are very much aware of Heath's issues. They just keep talking themselves back into being content with him. Darian Thompson playing like hot garbage yesterday won't help with that.
And Richard is big on Thompson.

Which leads back to my general point. Why do we care what he says or wants.

As far as I am concerned, if or when the staff gets flushed, it better be complete.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I honestly think Chris Berman is going to have a stroke by saying "The Raiders".....:omg:

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I loved the two Cincinnati Bengal fans at the Raiders game rocking Brown bags over their heads..One had Chasing Young, and the other one had Burrow Bowl!!lol. .Poor Bengals fans