MNF Crew (Including Witten) Criticized

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I'm glad I multi-task and watch the game on my computer muted while watching an actual TV show with my wife. Seems like announcers really bug the hell out of viewers.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I thought the same thing .....too much Booger and that dumb chair.....too preachy with the DV stuff

I enjoyed looking back at Witten's highlights but I am a Cowboys fan.... I can see it would annoy WAS/PHI fans

bornafan1981

Reaction score
Usually the criticism starts with Witten
He was better the last game, but better is not good

Xelda

Reaction score
If I'd known they were going to show highlights from Witten's career, I'd have watched that game. Honestly, I get very annoyed when commentators are talking about crap I'm not watching or expounding upon the opponent's last play instead of talking about what the Cowboys are doing at the moment. It's extremely disrespectful to the fans no matter the team. On the plus side, that ingrained some more Cowboy hatred within the NFC East.
903943cf2b272a91112576ad09cd1bca.jpg

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't like the dynamic between the 3. Lose Tess and Boog and get Witten a quality partner. Witten should get better but needs a better supporting cast.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Witten is laughing all the way to the bank. Oh, that broadcast team is awful.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
This is the oddest MNF pairing in recent memory, sans Dennis Miller. I don't think Witten is bad at all, but man Booger in that chair makes some awkard moments.