MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Bad decision there.
Not really. Wentz is a big kid, he should have been able to power through that.

Say that reminds me, they are supposed to have a great OL like Dallas. I guess not.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Even the Cowboys can beat the Eagles. And I was hoping they’d get it together to best Dallas in week 16 so we can end the Garrett era and start a new regime with a top 15 draft pick

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
So correct me if I’m wrong.

eagles lose tnite (still don’t think it’ll happen) and we wouldn’t even have to beat them in philly just win both of our home games?

endersdragon

Reaction score
This is the easiest game on the rest of the Eagles schedule. If they don't win this, I like our chances at 6-10 (if we lose to them) or 7-9 (if we beat them)

endersdragon

Reaction score
6-10 to the Super Bowl, we will go down in history as the least deserving most lucky Super Bowl Champion! ROFL

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

eagles lose tnite (still don’t think it’ll happen) and we wouldn’t even have to beat them in philly just win both of our home games?
I don't think that is correct, but I am too lazy to do the research.

tomsanders921

Reaction score

I'm not sure. But there is no way we beat the Rams.
This is the type of team that would not care.one bit about next week's game if the eagles lost tonight.

They would only get up for the eagles game.