MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And we have the worst flea flicker in NFL history.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Overall I can’t figure out who is more horrible. This division sucks

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You call a flea flicker when the defense expects run, not on 3rd and 14. That's Pop Warner stuff.

Hey look, Wentz got sacked.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Announcers are dumb. They said nobodies buying that flea flicker when it's third and long. I saw the guy down the middle get ten yards behind the defense. But Eli didn't have the time to throw it. Not sure how they didn't see that when they showed the replay. It's like every thing they say is pre determined.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So.....now I see why the Giants are 2-10. That was the worst time I've ever seen the flea flicker attempted in 40 years.....:laugh:

J817

Reaction score
My God I had to look that up. No Eagles QB has ever gotten 4 consecutive 3,000 yard season before. Wow

Kevinicus

Reaction score
You call a flea flicker when the defense expects run, not on 3rd and 14. That's Pop Warner stuff.

Hey look, Wentz got sacked.

Well, it worked on the coverage side of thing. Fooled the secondary into letting guys go uncovered. Unfortunately, it also meant there was a pass rush.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Announcers are dumb. They said nobodies buying that flea flicker when it's third and long. I saw the guy down the middle get ten yards behind the defense. But Eli didn't have the time to throw it. Not sure how they didn't see that when they showed the replay. It's like every thing they say is pre determined.

1485.gif

Carson

Reaction score
Amazing the eagles do nothing do. So the giants stay 15 yards off

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and say it...I actually think this Giants team could be pretty good if they had some decent coaching. Add in a good draft class....resign Leonard Williams...look out. :rolleyes: