MNF Game Day Thread

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yo Russ is alll OUT. He’s done in Seattle and yes I k ow he’s not healthy but he won’t be a seahawk next year.. oh 1st down run lol

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
we should be concerned.
They win tonight, and next week, and we lose Thursday, then they Beat us, they are in 1st place.

If they do, then they deserve it, so I'm not concerned. It means nothing for this team to back into the playoffs. What we want is ahead of us, we just have to seize it. So that's my way of saying, I don't care what Washington does, only what we do. If we get the job done, there's no way Washington can catch us.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Eagles fans want him, but would they be a much better situation for Russel than the one is has in Seattle right now?
I have no clue if it's a better situation..I don't think he would want to go there. I mean, Philly is Philly. Ciara might steer that thing to a better market.

JustChip

Reaction score
This is a prime example of why not to get all worked up over playing a 1st place schedule. Dallas gets the 3rd place schedule and gets ‘zona while WFT plays the 1st place schedule and gets a putrid Seattle team. The NFL is a year to year league.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yes, as I consider that game as a must win. Especially if WFT wins tonight. actually I consider the next 3 games as must wins.
Beat NO to get back on track. Then beat WFT and NYG as they are division games.

If the Cowboys come out and beat the Saints, especially in dominant fashion then that will calm down talks about the WFT coming back to win the division a little.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
He's got no running game, a bad offensive line, and the WFT have had the ball for over 30 of the game's first 45 minutes.

He's completed over 60% of his passes, when he's had time to throw them.

But thank you for reminding me how this fan base blames the QB for games like last Thursday.
This game is nothing like last Thursday. Dak missed open guys but he still moved the ball. Russ can't even manage a first down. Yes the protection has been bad but he still can't throw an accurate pass.

And he's part of the reason the skins have had the ball all game. If u can't get a first down on offense that tends to happen