MNF Game Day Thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The NFL and it's rule book need to be thrown into the dumpster....The game is just unwatchable anymore. Refs had it all out for Seattle tonight...to make sure the WFT got the W.....It's just pure garbage. The NFL should be ashamed for putting out such a crap product. :(

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I’m late.

Are we all crying like some *****es about how scared we are of the WFT yet?
:angry::angry::angry:

Aint about that for me….. I’m more pissed if they even come close to getting back into this. It shouldn’t even be this close to be honest. The cowboys have to start playing better. We have no business losing to Taysom hill Thursday night. Or whoever the saints are throwing out there

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Is russell wilson worth the money????????

/braindead zoners

Ever since his all time great defense got taken away from him, Seattle has been zero threat to win anything. He shows flashes in spurts but that is it. I chuckle at people who try to equate Russell being great because of those few years they went to the Super Bowl.

Reactions: Ken

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The NFL and it's rule book need to be thrown into the dumpster....The game is just unwatchable anymore. Refs had it all out for Seattle tonight...to make sure the WFT got the W.....It's just pure garbage. The NFL should be ashamed for putting out such a crap product. :(

As a Dallas fan, kind of hard to feel sorry for any other team who gets our treatment. Especially Seattle. Do you know how much they got away with back in their winning days?

DEMFAN

Reaction score
Let’s keep things in perspective before we crown Washington! They just beat a 3-7 team by two that had no pulse for almost 4 quarters!

Tim93gt

Reaction score
What was the deal with that? I thought I was watching a rerun of last season
Having been to that stadium multiple times for various events… you couldn’t pay me to go to a game there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Surprising to think, but Washington actually controls their own destiny.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Surprising to think, but Washington actually controls their own destiny.
They ain’t sweeping us and they ain’t sweeping philly. 2 more losses minimum. And raiders will beat them Sunday. So that’s 3

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
As a Dallas fan, kind of hard to feel sorry for any other team who gets our treatment. Especially Seattle. Do you know how much they got away with back in their winning days?

Oh I know....Seattle is all I get here in Boise anymore....on game day. Not sure even why.....we have no affiliation with that city....It's 8 hrs away....

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
They ain’t sweeping us and they ain’t sweeping philly. 2 more losses minimum. And raiders will beat them Sunday. So that’s 3

We need to do our job though Thursday night and put the pressure on them then. I’m more worried about us not playing well in games were supposed to win. We win they lose this division is over.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are y’all crazy lol? He literally put a list together of his 5 destinations, Philly and WFT where nowhere near it. Washington is a dumpster fire organization, last thing he wants to do is go anywhere that’s not an established winner.

Sirianni and Roseman? You think Russell Wilson, the guy who has beef with his organization due to coaching and GM moves, is going to Sirianni and Roseman? He’s gonna entrust his legacy to flower boy and Mr. Owners pet? Literally what he wants to leave Seattle to avoid.

Our division isn’t that cool guys let’s get over ourselves lol. These are middle tier teams at best. Pittsburgh, Denver, New Orleans have the most to offer any of these QB’s.

I was joking

Adiba1977

Reaction score
We need to do our job though Thursday night and put the pressure on them then. I’m more worried about us not playing well in games were supposed to win. We win they lose this division is over.
Yes need gut out win Thursday. Saints will be tough with nothing to lose.