MNF Game Day Thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Oh I know....Seattle is all I get here in Boise anymore....on game day. Not sure even why.....we have no affiliation with that city....It's 8 hrs away....

To be fair, which other team would make sense for that area? Idaho is next to Washington and that is the only team up there in the NFL. The only other team that seems close is Minnesota.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They ain’t sweeping us and they ain’t sweeping philly. 2 more losses minimum. And raiders will beat them Sunday. So that’s 3
Probably true, but as of right now, they do control their own destiny.
I was just stating a fact, nothing more.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I didn’t watch the game. Just saw the highlight. Correct me if I’m wrong. Washington was up 8 points with 2 mins left in their own red zone. Instead of kicking to go up 11 with 2 mins left, they went for it on 4th and 3? Is that correct? That’s the worst decision I’ve ever heard. I can’t even understand that. Washington would be up two scores either way.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
To be fair, which other team would make sense for that area? Idaho is next to Washington and that is the only team up there in the NFL. The only other team that seems close is Minnesota.

We used to be mostly Dallas......but now...It's all Seattle....or Green Bay.....then Denver.....then Pittsburgh. I'm surprised we don't get more of a SF or Chargers market. Denver would seem like the logical choice.....but no. Your stuck watching the aging Russell Wilson stink it up.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I didn’t watch the game. Just saw the highlight. Correct me if I’m wrong. Washington was up 8 points with 2 mins left in their own red zone. Instead of kicking to go up 11 with 2 mins left, they went for it on 4th and 3? Is that correct? That’s the worst decision I’ve ever heard. I can’t even understand that. Washington would be up two scores either way.

Their kicker was hurt mid game. They had no kicker.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We used to be mostly Dallas......but now...It's all Seattle....or Green Bay.....then Denver.....then Pittsburgh. I'm surprised we don't get more of a SF or Chargers market. Denver would seem like the logical choice.....but no. Your stuck watching the aging Russell Wilson stink it up.

My suit makers family are Cowboys fans.

RaZon

Reaction score
Ever since his all time great defense got taken away from him, Seattle has been zero threat to win anything. He shows flashes in spurts but that is it. I chuckle at people who try to equate Russell being great because of those few years they went to the Super Bowl.

Well lets see....

8 pro bowls
second highest passer rating in history vs QB's with five or more seasons
only 4000/30/500 in history and he's done that twice, 15 yards short of three times
4th all time QB rusher
Most wins on MNF
Most wins in first nine seasons
top 15 all time in TD passes
Most 4th Q TD passes since he came in the league

Dude, do you watch football?

Want to compare his career numbers vs anyone elses? He is the greatest runner/passer in the history of the NFL.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
They could head butt it in the goal post at that distance.
giphy.gif