MNF game thread, Ravens at Raiders

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If we had the Ravens D, we'd be Super Bowl bound.
40 seconds left and that great D couldnt hold them...... again, the same things you blast the cowboys for every weekend, happens to team after team after team around the NFL every week. It isnt just the Cowboys that have bone headed plays, bone headed penalties, bone headed play calls. The great John Harbaugh couldnt get Waller covered all night. Carr threw like crap to him most of the night, but he was open all night. Where was the adjustments to stop him????

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good start to NFL season, not many dogs. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the games.

Creeper

Reaction score
I watched. Good game. Just like with all the other games, it is hard to tell much after only 1 game. But, I like what Gruden is doing with his personnel. He is slowly getting his type of guys on the field.

One thing I noticed is Leatherwood, the tackle from Alabama looks pretty awful. I suppose he could develop into a better player but right now he looks like Terence Steele.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
40 seconds left and that great D couldnt hold them...... again, the same things you blast the cowboys for every weekend, happens to team after team after team around the NFL every week. It isnt just the Cowboys that have bone headed plays, bone headed penalties, bone headed play calls. The great John Harbaugh couldnt get Waller covered all night. Carr threw like crap to him most of the night, but he was open all night. Where was the adjustments to stop him????

Dude, what are you talking about? The Cowboys defense last year was HISTORICALLY bad.
No, not every team fields a HISTORICALLY bad defense.
The Ravens D, by comparison, may have its lapses, but it isn't HISTORICALLY bad.
And Dak was working with far more weapons than Lamar Jackson, not to mention he's more well-rounded than Lamar. If the Cowboys had the Ravens' D with our offense, the game wouldn't have needed overtime.