MNF game thread

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Cheapest ticket on StubHub is $616 right now. I actually thought about trying to go to this game. Think again.

MikeB80

Reaction score
pulling for seattle.

also still jealous one of the shanahan's didnt become the coach here when Romo was in his prime.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
i want seattle to win. My buddy is a 49ers fan and they the only undefeated team left. Sad looks like they are good again meanwhile we still a .500 team.

Go SEATTLE lol

Doomsay

Reaction score
Cheapest ticket on StubHub is $616 right now. I actually thought about trying to go to this game. Think again.
Dead & Co day of show tics were at a similar level last week - got face value (1/3 price) scalping at the stadium. Should be a great game.

MikeB80

Reaction score

for the last two years in that stadium its been like 50% empty. Now the scalpers are making a killing.

GenoT

Reaction score
Looking ahead optimistically, it’s virtually impossible that anything that happens would change our playoff seeding vs 8-0 SF. However, another loss by 7-2 SEA brings them closer to our record, and potentially a lower playoff seeding — that is, if we can accomplish the near impossible. ;):rolleyes:

I’m pulling for SF.