MNF game thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Seriously.....who cares? We are Cowboys fans, so of course we react to the Cowboys differently than we do other teams. That is what being a fan is all about. Why does it bother you?

The Rams have looked like crap the last 2 games. Maybe they will win this one, maybe not but I can not deny having some satisfaction watching a team that tried to straight out buy a championship play like crap.
Truthfully the Rams have had a few games where they just didn't look nearly as dominant as people have said. But when you box score watch it leads you to believe they are dominant. I'm like you I don't care what other fans do we are Cowboy fans.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You’re propping up a lot of strawmen.

I'm popping up nothing, you made a stupid comment. Dallas loses we catch hell and yet you sit there saying we should say that about other teams? BS Rams right now look like crap why is that offensive to point it out? you sure as hell doo the not seem to care when Dallas is ripped. Seems hypocritical to hold the Cowboys under the microscope but unwilling to hold an opposing team to the same? lol

zerofill

Reaction score
Just turned game on like 15min ago. But, are the RAMs sure they didn't wire tap their headsets? LOL

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hypocritical?

Dude, we are FANS, which is basically shortened from fanatics. Of course we treat our team differently than other teams. There is not a ton of logic with fans and there isn't supposed to be. Quit trying to act like you are special because you are a realist or something.

actually many don't Dallas wins and fans still whine but to see a fan whine because we are poking fun at the rams is too fricken funny