MNF Giants vs Lions

reddyuta

Reaction score
Bingo. Give Engram to a coach who has average IQ, he will use him forever. Give him to McAdoo, he will make him block for terrible tackles.
he doesnt have a choice really,you saw what happened on 2nd down when Flowers was isolated against Ansah.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What is with the preening the Giants defenders do after pretty much every play?

What is that?

Nirvana

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I dont understand this viewpoint. Dallas defense took advantage of a struggling giants offense.

how in the world does this turn into a reason bash Demarcus lawrence?

Really a foolish position to take.
It is not foolish if you look back at people who thought that Dallas really wasn't taking advantage of a struggling Giants defense.

Make that comment here about a week ago, you would get the horns for suggesting anything other than the defense had turned a corner.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
This division is the Eagles' to lose.

why are you here then? go on over to their board and gloat.

eagles have major flaws too. offensive line has been piss poor, the QB is as inaccurate as dak lately and their running backs... all 5 of them stink.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
I dont understand this viewpoint. Dallas defense took advantage of a struggling giants offense.

how in the world does this turn into a reason bash Demarcus lawrence?

Really a foolish position to take.

Well we can keep thinking DLaw is an all pro, pay him alot of money, then see what happens.

Not bashing him, just being honest.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
That was a very very good play.

I am not all excited about Lawrence as I think he is showing out for his contract year, but that was textbook.
That's pretty sad but true. Just shows some guys play much harder for money. He was JAG for 2.5 seasons. I think we'll franchise him if he keeps this up though.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It is not foolish if you look back at people who thought that Dallas really wasn't taking advantage of a struggling Giants defense.

Make that comment here about a week ago, you would get the horns for suggesting anything other than the defense had turned a corner.

Dallas gave up 3 points for the whole game and detroit has given up 7 already.

Hence by your logic Dallas defense must be better.