MNF: Raiders at Chiefs

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Jacobs was gashing them up the middle. You don’t trust him and the line to get you a yard on two attempts? KC didn’t stop the run all game.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Jacobs was gashing them up the middle. You don’t trust him and the line to get you a yard on two attempts? KC didn’t stop the run all game.
Raider fans are going to like him for a long time

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or you never get the ball back and lose.

Tie the game...play defense, get a stop. Go for a fg win.

That is fundatmental FB. This risky analytics stuff is out of control. For the off chance it works and makes you look good...it makes you look like an idiot most of the time, guaranteed.
What makes you think this was analytics?

DFWJC

Reaction score
All for Raiders loses went down to the last drive
Thats rough

Flamma

Reaction score
That was so stupid, I could not believe it.
game would have went to OT

I can understand why the Chiefs went for 2. It puts them up 2 scores, and if they don't get it, they're still up by 7. But why did the Raiders do it? If there was only 30 seconds left, ok, they're going for the win. But there was over 4 minutes left I believe. You still have to stop them. Tie the game.

I guarantee you analytics played a role in that call. I believe analytics has a role, but when you see a really dopey decision, it's usually rooted in deferring to a chart.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
All for Raiders loses went down to the last drive
Thats rough

Don't sleep on the Raiders. They went in to KC and gave them a hell of a fight, also gave Cincy all they wanted in the playoffs last season. They have a decent D, tough runner and Carr has a rifle for an arm. That long TD to Adams was in the air for what, 40 yards? Dude can sling it.

terra

Reaction score
Don't sleep on the Raiders. They went in to KC and gave them a hell of a fight, also gave Cincy all they wanted in the playoffs last season. They have a decent D, tough runner and Carr has a rifle for an arm. That long TD to Adams was in the air for what, 40 yards? Dude can sling it.
And they still lost then and now. coaching.