MNF: Saints V Raiders

MikeB80

Reaction score
they have 4 TEs and he has barely played,he is definitely 4th on the pecking order,lets see how many TDs he will get this season.

he wasn't signed to score TD's. Tonight it looks like he is the 3rd tight end by the way and is in on a lot of the big packages.

he was signed to help develop the young tight ends on the roster, be a leader in the locker room and I have a sneaking suspicion step into coaching next year...maybe there in oakland.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
because he is part of the goal line package.

I have no idea why cowboys fans are obsessed with hating former players. Particularly witten.

I love Witten, would like to see him do well. I may have been in the minority, but I would have gladly had him back as a blocking, short yardage, and certain 2 TE packages contributor. Obviously that didn't work out, but I wonder if this was the role he saw for himself with the Raiders?

Jipper

Reaction score
You Dak lovers should enjoy this week. You deserve it for the continued support and he played a great game.

im pretty sure any teams fans of their qb that threw for 450 yards, 1 passing td and 3 rushing tds would feel happy right?

I mean that’s what we want our teams qb to do right? Or did I miss the goal? Am I supposed to be cheering for him to be terrible?

MikeB80

Reaction score
witten just threw the block that sprung that big hole.

or as the dopes here and on twitter say.....something something something yac.