MNF: Steelers vs Giants Game thread

lwehlers

Reaction score
what was jones doing. take the sack sometimes it is not a bad thing to do. that play might be the most important play of the game right there.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
hahahahahaha YESSSSS!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

after that loooooooong backbreaking drive, Danny Dimes turns it over in the end zone. I LOVE IT

aria

Reaction score
I'm done with the Barkley oline comparison. Zeke is performing with 3 bums. That isnt debatable. Zeke looked like the same zeke that performs whether he has an all world line or 3 bums thats how he looked. You said he never had to work for his yards. You tellin me this is still a top 10 oline with Looney, Williams and Steele? Answer that
What?! We had a bet in the making of which RB had the better OLine and now you’re already crawfishing. What I’m telling you and what you were about to bet on was that zeke will have a much better O line than Barkley by the end of the year. Do you want to put some money where your little gnat azz is or not?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I'm done with the Barkley oline comparison. Zeke is performing with 3 bums. That isnt debatable. Zeke looked like the same zeke that performs whether he has an all world line or 3 bums thats how he looked. You said he never had to work for his yards. You tellin me this is still a top 10 oline with Looney, Williams and Steele? Answer that

The oline is garbage living off name recognition from teams past. One player wrecked the whole line last night.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I love how relentless the Steelers defensive scheme is. They just keep coming after the QB and it eventually paid off.

aria

Reaction score
hahahahahaha YESSSSS!!!!!! AMAZING!!!

after that loooooooong backbreaking drive, Danny Dimes turns it over in the end zone. I LOVE IT
That may have been due to our boy Flemming!