MNF: Steelers vs Giants Game thread

aria

Reaction score
@stilltheguru you still haven’t manned up to the bet big boy. Let’s do this! Man up, you talk a big game but I haven’t seen any action. I’ve already laid it all out there, it’s time you back it up.
@stilltheguru who will have the better run blocking line at the end of the season, Giants or Cowboys? Quit dodging the question, make the bet and pm me your references.

aria

Reaction score
That guy supposedly better than Zeke was outrushed by Roethlisberger
If I wasn’t a Cowboys fan I would love to see zeke rush behind the same O line SB has had just to see how great he really is. Funny how when zeke was suspended his back up averaged more ypc than he did.

Hmmm... O line or he aint all that? Alfred Morris had more ypc than zeke. Let’s hear the excuses fan boys.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
this is entirely incorrect.

six games - even 12 games - in to dak’s rookie year he was a game manager considered to be romo’s caddy, and expected to give back the job when tony healed.

that team was all the OL and the running game/zeke. That’s why they couldn’t beat NYG (awesome run D) that year. And it’s why they won 13 games with a very average D (time of possession).

Go check the stats if you don’t believe me:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/2016.htm
I know what I saw.

3TD games back to back vs Ravens and Steelers defenses.

a roaring comeback to GB down 20+

Dak had it

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Garrett hasn’t called plays since 2012 but everyone liked to blame him without any evidence. I’m not surprised to see a different look.

The play calling was taken away from JG for good reasons.

rags747

Reaction score
Dak showed MVP-caliber play by his 13th career start (which Jones’ is tonite)?

lol.
I know, funny stuff with this bobbie flame dude. 13th start and u need to show mvp level play or u should be cut lose. You can’t make this stuff up...

aria

Reaction score
Who would you take over Ezekiel Elliot that can Run AND catch better?
In our offense I would take Barkley, he is much more of a threat when he has room to run which zeke has had for most of his career.

I wouldn’t put much into the “catching better” based on one game. If you want to stand by that then we can look at stats and say “Barkley carries the ball better” since he’s had less fumbles per carry. We can also look at how many receptions, yards after catch, etc over the past two years compared to zeke and I’m pretty confident Barkley will come out on top.

aria

Reaction score
The play calling was taken away from JG for good reasons.
I’d have to look back since it’s been almost a decade but didn’t he have a few top rated offenses during his time as OC?

aria

Reaction score
@stilltheguru I’m still waiting on your answer, winner is whichever O line ranks the worst in run blocking per football outsiders at the end of the season.

If it’s the Cowboys, you win
If it’s the Giants, I win

You claimed the Cowboys run blocking will be equivalent or worse than the Giants. After last night I’m willing to double down on the bet so either say you want to do the bet and back it up or not. Obviously the latter shows you’re not so confident that the Cowboys run blocking is that bad.

C’mon man, back up your claims. *This is open to anyone, pm me for details.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Barkley is a good human being, Zeke is a selfish trash bully diva, pretty simple.

but you haven't met either correct, so how can you tell?

Zeke might be a free spirit but has he ever really hurt anyone (and now the liar in Ohio does not count, she has no credibility).