MNF thread Hawks-Vikes

MikeB80

Reaction score
wilson had the inside wr wide open on the over from left to right and spun out and took a sack.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Can't believe Wilson didn't at least throw that ball away!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Seattle had a 17 point lead, at home, in the 4th quarter.

Now it's 3rd and a mile, their lead is down to 4, and they've burned all of their time outs.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Bailey with the shank - could be huge given time/score.

Ok....I can't take it any more. A shank ONLY goes right for a right footed kicker....if it goes right, its either push or a shank....left is a pull or a hook. Same as in golf. No wiggle room here. Got it? Good!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That's what I thought. You want to make accusations but you can't prove them. Commonplace these days. :rolleyes:

Vikings making a comeback. No matter who wins, it's been a good game.
It always matters who wins. But it has been a great game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
------Bailey with the shank - could be huge given time/score.

Ok....I can't take it any more. A shank ONLY goes right for a right footed kicker....if it goes right, its either push or a shank....left is a pull or a hook. Same as in golf. No wiggle room here. Got it? Good!!!

This isn't golf. By the way, the quote function here isn't difficult to use properly. :rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I’d still take lead and their defense at home.

Yeah, but they've made as many dumb plays as good ones. The batted ball pick six, the 4th quarter blown coverage, the 4th quarter fumble - not exactly a football clinic.

Reaction score
These are 2 seriously good teams going at it tonight.

Had the Cowboys been playing tonight against either of these teams, they would have lost by at least 3 TD's.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, but they've made as many dumb plays as good ones. The batted ball pick six, the 4th quarter blown coverage, the 4th quarter fumble - not exactly a football clinic.
Overcoming miscues mark of greatness. Finding a way to win without your best performance.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bailey's missed XP completely changed how the Vikings had play in this situation with only a couple of minutes left in the 4th.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
they just played this exact game a month ago vs minnesota.

Did you miss it or something?
No i watched it, been watching them for 40 years including the last 25 years of mediocre football..We had a chance to win it but of course in typical Cowboy fashion the wheels fall off when it really matters...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Seattle at Rams next Sun nite
SF at Saints

And of course season finale with Sea/SF

These Game’s will go along way to decide top seeds