MNF thread Hawks-Vikes

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We really could have beaten Minnesota with a better coach. I know they had a few players dinged up.
That’s a subjective argument. We had our opportunities and didn’t execute. I’d argue Vikes are the better team. But then I’m more result oriented.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
16 of 18......Screw you ....you cheap *** Jerry Jones. Most impatient owner is sports. Period. Bailey gets injured.....tried to play through it....instead we misdiagnose the injury as career ending. Just shows nobody in management has a clue what the hell they are doing. Bailey was the NFL all time accurate kicker....and we do him dirty like that. :rolleyes:
The lack of patience with Bailey is only matched by the infinite mulligans they give Maher.

Bailey was a contract thing too.

Maher is signed to a dirt cheap deal. Not sure if everyone understands that.

You get what you pay for.

Fmart322

Reaction score
That’s acsubjective argument. We had our opportunities and didn’t execute. I’d argue Vikes are the better team. But then I’m more result oriented.
True, the Vikings are a better. I'm not saying you're wrong but playing at home vs going there in the playoffs would be our best bet if we were to face them. If Dallas plays to their full potential they would have a better chance then most think.
Of course we know better.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Imagine that, pounding the run is starting to wear down a defense.

A concept that seems completely foreign to JG and company.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Coaching is part of the team, more so now than ever in the age of parity
There’s always been Parity in NFL and how small market teams built dynasties . The Cap era delivered watered down rosters without depth.

This era is about either having an Elite QB or generational defense with rare exception,

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wait...you seriously think we have a chance vs them?

Yeah..I do....you get pressure on Garoppolo....he will fold. It's the one thing I think we can do....rush the QB. Question is...can we score? I guess I should rephrase that...I think we can score...question is will Garrett take the reigns off the offense? We just play so conservative...and it's by his doing.