Mock before combine

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
I’m excited to see these young men and others perform at the combine. It’s fun to predict who will rise. I’m not so much into who will falter.

In this mock pretend safeties and tightends worth drafting at pick 58 were gone. Abram and Irv were last taken. Jace was there but passed on him. Could be a mistake. I really like him. I was thinking if tackle was available at 58 it’d be a good time to get one with 77 and 71 not cemented for the long haul.

58. T/G Yodney Cajuste - some say he’s only a guard in the NFL. I disagree. He doesn’t have fastest kick step but he’s long and can lose weight.
90. DT Daniel Wise - Uber productive on bad team. I think he will continue to climb boards. Great size.
128. WR/PR Mecole Hardman - Gamer that keeps moving up. Would love him at slot.
136. DT Marquis Copeland like Wise, I don’t think he’s getting much attention. Think he moves up.
165. LB Joe-Giles Harris decent instincts and looks like decent speed. He doesn’t shed blocks perfectly but which 5th rounder does? has physical traits Cowboys like.
241. RB James (Boobie) Washington - what a fun player to watch. He isn’t gonna be used to pick up blitz but neither was James White or Dion Lewis for the pats. He’d be a great change of pace from Zeke. Might move up too.

These are others I will watch at combine with a little less excitement. I also look forward to SPARQ scores.

RB Rodney Anderson

LB Gary Johnson Kendall Joseph Khalil Hodge Tevon Coney

T Donte Risner Cody Ford

WR Greg Dortch Tony Pollard Terry McLaurin

DT Gerald Willis Terry Beckner Jr. DeMarcus Christmas Renell Wren Khalen Saunders

S Amani Hooker Abrams

TE Jace Sternberger

Thoughts? Oh and yes if BPA at pick 58 especially is a DE monster that slides you got to take him. I’m not prepared for that scenario obviously..

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
241. RB James (Boobie) Washington - what a fun player to watch. He isn’t gonna be used to pick up blitz but neither was James White or Dion Lewis for the pats. He’d be a great change of pace from Zeke. Might move up too.

I assume you are talking about James Williams from Washington State.

He is a nice player. Very very good receiving back who can carry the ball too. Would be a seventh round steal that I could homer out over.

cnuball21

Reaction score
An OT with our first pick? Unless we get terrible news on Frederick I'd be sick if we took an OL in the 2nd round.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
I assume you are talking about James Williams from Washington State.

He is a nice player. Very very good receiving back who can carry the ball too. Would be a seventh round steal that I could homer out over.

Yes, correct. I meant James Williams.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
I’m excited to see these young men and others perform at the combine. It’s fun to predict who will rise. I’m not so much into who will falter.

In this mock pretend safeties and tightends worth drafting at pick 58 were gone. Abram and Irv were last taken. Jace was there but passed on him. Could be a mistake. I really like him. I was thinking if tackle was available at 58 it’d be a good time to get one with 77 and 71 not cemented for the long haul.

58. T/G Yodney Cajuste - some say he’s only a guard in the NFL. I disagree. He doesn’t have fastest kick step but he’s long and can lose weight.
90. DT Daniel Wise - Uber productive on bad team. I think he will continue to climb boards. Great size.
128. WR/PR Mecole Hardman - Gamer that keeps moving up. Would love him at slot.
136. DT Marquis Copeland like Wise, I don’t think he’s getting much attention. Think he moves up.
165. LB Joe-Giles Harris decent instincts and looks like decent speed. He doesn’t shed blocks perfectly but which 5th rounder does? has physical traits Cowboys like.

These are others I will watch at combine with a little less excitement. I also look forward to SPARQ scores.

RB Rodney Anderson

LB Gary Johnson Kendall Joseph Khalil Hodge Tevon Coney

T Donte Risner Cody Ford

WR Greg Dortch Tony Pollard Terry McLaurin

DT Gerald Willis Terry Beckner Jr. DeMarcus Christmas Renell Wren Khalen Saunders

S Amani Hooker Abrams

TE Jace Sternberger

Thoughts? Oh and yes if BPA at pick 58 especially is a DE monster that slides you got to take him. I’m not prepared for that scenario obviously..
Rodney Anderson is going to make some team verrrry happy

conner01

Reaction score
An OT with our first pick? Unless we get terrible news on Frederick I'd be sick if we took an OL in the 2nd round.
We do have a starting RT who is a FA after this season and we don’t have a swing
The position fills a need before it’s a need
I personally don’t know much about the player but I could see a OT being a good pick

cnuball21

Reaction score
We do have a starting RT who is a FA after this season and we don’t have a swing
The position fills a need before it’s a need
I personally don’t know much about the player but I could see a OT being a good pick

How do you know we won’t extend or franchise Collins?

If it does in fact become a need in 2 years does it become important than the dire needs we have now?

I understand the need to plan for the future but we have no idea what the plan for Collins.

conner01

Reaction score
How do you know we won’t extend or franchise Collins?

If it does in fact become a need in 2 years does it become important than the dire needs we have now?

I understand the need to plan for the future but we have no idea what the plan for Collins.
They could have franchised LP
He has about as good a chance of being franchised as Collins