Mock Draft.........2007

Pokes28

Reaction score
On these mocks that are done over a year early, they are EXTREMELY big college oriented. Those guys are the only ones that draft experts have really viewed a lot of tape on right now. Guys like Ware are always going to be the late risers on a draft as teams finally get a chance to go back and look at the tape to see if what they saw at the combine fit what they did on the field.

The crew that selects the players for the combine is very good. They do a great job in that the number of players drafted that don't get an invite is very very small.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

ghst187

Reaction score
Russell?!? kidding me right?
Russell may not even go first round
Russell < Vince Young, much, much less than VY

the stratification on the 2007 draft is going to be much higher than this current draft. I'd kill to get any of the guys in that top 10.
I think doing whatever it takes to get Brady Quinn would end up being worth it. The guy is the real deal, and I could handle seeing his sister in the stands every game day too.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
yea......russel is like 6-7 round/ udfa material he will certainly not be a first rounder, and we will be picking after the Commanders not before them.