Mock Draft

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Spontae said:
Based upon his drafting history, Parcells will not take a CB at 11, nor will he take a big receiver or attractive RB. He will draft defense front 7 and offensive linemen this year until it hurts (or I will throw my TV out the window). :banghead:

We can only pray that this is so..please god please! :cheers:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
The Commanders take a TE at #9 ? With Edwards, Clayton, and Henry still on the board ? I sure hope not. Miller will not even go in the top 15 IMO.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsandTerps said:
The Commanders take a TE at #9 ? With Edwards, Clayton, and Henry still on the board ? I sure hope not. Miller will not even go in the top 15 IMO.

I thought that TE pick by the skins was silly as well.

I would think Joe has his pass catching TE with Cooley and if he wanted another he would go with one that was better at blocking and HB duties.

I, and like you it seems, think they would go with a WR...or even D-Line, O-Line or CB before going with a TE in the first.

BTW....Doubt Henry goes in the first, if you are talking Chris Henry WR of WVU....his stock will fall even with a good combine workout as he is a headcase and has had troubles with off the field issues and on the field issues with the coaches....just a heads up there as I am a WVU and Marshall Fan...the kid has a BUNCH of growing up to do even if he does have the athletic abilities....with that being said if he does grow up, he can be much better in the pros then he ever was in college because of the WVU offense and QB imo.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I am sorry but there is no way the cowboys better pass up D. Johnson if he is sitting there come draft day.

jimmy40

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
personally, I like the first pick....I still say there's no way we take a LB in round 1, especially not another smallish guy, though he has played great.

secondary is our greatest need, and carlos rogers would be an awesome pick because he's over 6' and 200 lbs with great speed and plays physical...just what the doctor ordered in the NFC EAst, and he's the exact type of player who could later move to FS if any of our other CB's develop.

We need a CB much more than we need a LB....

Weaknesses: Could stand to add some weight and bulk up...Struggles to take on blocks...Will ignore his assignment at times in an effort to make a play.

6'4", 230....he's lighter than DAT or Coakley....I like the college production, but I just don't see BP going for this guy in round 1 when he's desperate in the secondary at 2 positions and needs a DL....I think we'll bring in a LB in FA.
The day Coakley gets on the scales at my house and it shows over 230 I'll believe it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wayne_motley said:
personally, I like the first pick....I still say there's no way we take a LB in round 1, especially not another smallish guy, though he has played great.

secondary is our greatest need, and carlos rogers would be an awesome pick because he's over 6' and 200 lbs with great speed and plays physical...just what the doctor ordered in the NFC EAst, and he's the exact type of player who could later move to FS if any of our other CB's develop.

We need a CB much more than we need a LB....

Weaknesses: Could stand to add some weight and bulk up...Struggles to take on blocks...Will ignore his assignment at times in an effort to make a play.

6'4", 230....he's lighter than DAT or Coakley....I like the college production, but I just don't see BP going for this guy in round 1 when he's desperate in the secondary at 2 positions and needs a DL....I think we'll bring in a LB in FA.

I think Bill has already been on record saying something along the lines of not drafting a high pick Shut down CB type of player because there can not be that shut down CB type of player anymore with todays rules.

He said that sometime this season...from midseason on....now once again that was the general gist of what he said, but I am sure it is not word for word.

For that reason I doubt he takes a CB with that first pick...not sure if he would take one in the first round to be honest.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Hawthorne is the most overrated player in this draft.

If we passed on Brooks, Wright and Spears to select Rogers, I would go down to Dallas and *****slap BP/JJ myself.