Mock ver 2

rooler

Benched
Reaction score
1 Melvin Ingram, OLB, South Carolina – He is an impressive pass rusher who can get after the QB in a number of ways. Ingram is raw with his technique and can get better, but his suddenness, length and natural feel for the game makes me think he's one of the draft best senior pass rushers

2 Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina

3 Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State

4 Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State - has some technique flaws that needs to be fixed and will need to kick inside at the next level. However, he's a wide-bodied athlete with a powerful/explosive frame, good foot quickness and can really pull from the backside. Might need some time, but is one of the top guards in the class with as much upside as any.

5 take you pick we need a back up ILB

Tank Carder, ILB, TCU
Carmen Messina, ILB, New Mexico
J.K. Schaffer, ILB, Cincinnati
Chris Marve, ILB, Vanderbilt
Jerry Franklin, ILB, Arkansas

6 Travian Robertson, DE/DT, South Carolina - With still a game to be played, Robertson has 119 career tackles and 6.0 sacks for a total of 37 lost yards. He has a total of 22 tackles for a loss for 59 lost yards. He also has recovered three fumbles, forced two, and registered four quarterback hits while defending five passes.

6 Tysyn Hartman, FS, 6-2 #206 Kansas State

7 Chandler Harnish, QB, Northern Illinois

RS12

Reaction score
4 Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State - has some technique flaws that needs to be fixed and will need to kick inside at the next level. However, he's a wide-bodied athlete with a powerful/explosive frame, good foot quickness and can really pull from the backside. Might need some time, but is one of the top guards in the class with as much upside as any.

I am intrigued by him too.

rooler

Benched
Reaction score
and I really like this kid

[youtube]dJy6VbUV9iY[/youtube]

NFL Draftscout has him ranked as FA

I don't think so by the he flies around the field