Mock w/Dak trade

Sandyf

Reaction score
Since so many fans want to trade Dak, though I would give it a go even though I doubt it happens.

Dallas trades with Minnesota but first Minnesota trades with Arizona. Chicago take Williams #1, Commodores take Maye #2, Patriots take Daniels #3
Minnesota sends Justin Jefferson WR to Arizona for #4, #35 and 2nd in 2025
Dallas sends Dak Prescott QB to Minnesota for #4, #11, #35 and 2nd in 2025
Dallas sends #4 to New York Giants for #6, #70, and #107 - Giants take J.J. McCarthy QB Michigan
Dallas sends #11 to Las Vegas for #13 and #112 - Raiders take Bo Nix QB Oregon, Broncos take Michael Penix QB Washington at #12
Dallas sends #13 to Kansas City for #32 and !st in 2025 - Chiefs take Rome Odunze WR Washington

#6 Joe Alt LT Notre Dame - left tackle spot secured for next 10 years
#24 Graham Barton OG/OC Duke - could start at OC and become Martin's replacement in couple of years depending on Bass development
#32 Darius Robinson Edge Missouri - will be Demarcus Lawrence replacement but rotates 1st year
#35 Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Alabama - drops due to off season surgery but should (should) be ready for the season
#56 T'Vondre Sweat DT Texas - massive 1 tech guy and should start from day one, great run stopper
#70 Jonathon Brooks RB Texas - actually don't see any RB until 3rd round this year so either Brooks or Benson here
# 87 Tommy Eichenbery LB Ohio St. - very good run stopping LB
#107 Johnny Wilson WR Florida St. - tall, big WR , good route runner
#174 Kendall Milton RB Georgia - a bit of untapped potenial
#216 Myles Cole DE Texas Tech - good size, can play all 4 positions on DL
#233 Louis Rees-Zammit WR - international guy that is very, very fast and big
#244 Jordan Travis QB Florida St - probably IR for the season but good potenial

A baker's dozen and one that never happens.

reddyuta

Reaction score
you GREATLY overestimate Dak,nobody is giving us a 1st rd pick for him,the best we can get is a second rd pick.

cnuball21

Reaction score
you GREATLY overestimate Dak,nobody is giving us a 1st rd pick for him,the best we can get is a second rd pick.
I’d implore you to go check out the trade hauls teams have recently gotten for QBs that are worse than Dak.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m all for trading Dak if we aren’t ever going to actually try to go in…but if we do we better be drafting a QB early so this makes no sense to me.

Sully

Reaction score
Since so many fans want to trade Dak, though I would give it a go even though I doubt it happens.

Dallas trades with Minnesota but first Minnesota trades with Arizona. Chicago take Williams #1, Commodores take Maye #2, Patriots take Daniels #3
Minnesota sends Justin Jefferson WR to Arizona for #4, #35 and 2nd in 2025
Dallas sends Dak Prescott QB to Minnesota for #4, #11, #35 and 2nd in 2025
Dallas sends #4 to New York Giants for #6, #70, and #107 - Giants take J.J. McCarthy QB Michigan
Dallas sends #11 to Las Vegas for #13 and #112 - Raiders take Bo Nix QB Oregon, Broncos take Michael Penix QB Washington at #12
Dallas sends #13 to Kansas City for #32 and !st in 2025 - Chiefs take Rome Odunze WR Washington

#6 Joe Alt LT Notre Dame - left tackle spot secured for next 10 years
#24 Graham Barton OG/OC Duke - could start at OC and become Martin's replacement in couple of years depending on Bass development
#32 Darius Robinson Edge Missouri - will be Demarcus Lawrence replacement but rotates 1st year
#35 Kool-Aid McKinstry CB Alabama - drops due to off season surgery but should (should) be ready for the season
#56 T'Vondre Sweat DT Texas - massive 1 tech guy and should start from day one, great run stopper
#70 Jonathon Brooks RB Texas - actually don't see any RB until 3rd round this year so either Brooks or Benson here
# 87 Tommy Eichenbery LB Ohio St. - very good run stopping LB
#107 Johnny Wilson WR Florida St. - tall, big WR , good route runner
#174 Kendall Milton RB Georgia - a bit of untapped potenial
#216 Myles Cole DE Texas Tech - good size, can play all 4 positions on DL
#233 Louis Rees-Zammit WR - international guy that is very, very fast and big
#244 Jordan Travis QB Florida St - probably IR for the season but good potenial

A baker's dozen and one that never happens.
Would LOVE Dallas to think like this. They did this type of thing back in 1989, with trading away their best asset: Herschel Walker
That deal is what allowed the Cowboys to rebuild, get depth to create the Team of the 90's

Sully

Reaction score
I’d implore you to go check out the trade hauls teams have recently gotten for QBs that are worse than Dak.
Agree-- think Dallas could get alittle more for Dak, but it I love the thought process to rebuild with trading away Dak, surround Trey Lance with players and if he doesn't work, then you still have players all over the team and then draft another QB in 2025

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Looks like some type of Super Jimmy Johnson swap. LOL

I think we’d be very lucky to just get one first rounder for Dak.

RS12

Reaction score
Quick! Get Dak to the airport before the Vikings come to their senses.