Mock with trades

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
If Mike Williams is available at 11, Baltimore selects him.
Cowboys trade #42 to Saints for Darren Howard
Cowboys trade the #11 and #148 to Baltimore for #22, 53, and 84.
Cowboys trade the #20 to Raiders for #38, 105 and Next years 1st. Raiders take Channing Crowder

#22- Jamaal Brown OT- Fills in at RT immediately
#38- Justin Tuck DE- Adds nice speed to our edge
#53- Josh Bullocks S- A ball hawk who will be nice next to RW. Jackson could also be here.
#84- Jerome Mathis WR- The speed we need.
#105-Alfred Fincher LB- Already being eyed by Parcells, McCune could also be here.
#109-Antonio Perkins CB Injured but very good when healthy
#208*-Noah Herron RB Horse of a back, will break tackles. 4.7 speed
#209*-Chad Owens WR/KR Cat quick return man with good hands. Tough but small.
#224-Lou Lombardo OL Has a good chance to make team, versitle and smart.

Allthat and next years extra #1. :D :D :D

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
I don't mind the first three, but I'm not keen after that.

I think your Oakland trade is off. They wouldn't give up that much just to get Crowder. The value of #20 for #38, 105 and next years #1 aren't equal. Oakland wouldn't ever give up that much. Perhaps next years 2nd round pick instead of the first. That would be a little more reasonable because that #1 next year is going to be a top ten pick. Oakland has a lot of holes, and I haven't read anything that shows they would give up three players for Crowder.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
cobra said:
I don't mind the first three, but I'm not keen after that.

I think your Oakland trade is off. They wouldn't give up that much just to get Crowder. The value of #20 for #38, 105 and next years #1 aren't equal. Oakland wouldn't ever give up that much. Perhaps next years 2nd round pick instead of the first. That would be a little more reasonable because that #1 next year is going to be a top ten pick. Oakland has a lot of holes, and I haven't read anything that shows they would give up three players for Crowder.
Oaklands offense has the potential to be top 5. Porter, Moss and L. Jordan were the additions. The lose N. Harris and need to replace him with the guy they feel is the best, Crowder. They are also switching back to a 4-3 witch will make their D-Line more effective.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
If Mike Williams is available at 11, Baltimore selects him.
Cowboys trade #42 to Saints for Darren Howard
Cowboys trade the #11 and #148 to Baltimore for #22, 53, and 84.
Cowboys trade the #20 to Raiders for #38, 105 and Next years 1st. Raiders take Channing Crowder

#22- Jamaal Brown OT- Fills in at RT immediately
#38- Justin Tuck DE- Adds nice speed to our edge
#53- Josh Bullocks S- A ball hawk who will be nice next to RW. Jackson could also be here.
#84- Jerome Mathis WR- The speed we need.
#105-Alfred Fincher LB- Already being eyed by Parcells, McCune could also be here.
#109-Antonio Perkins CB Injured but very good when healthy
#208*-Noah Herron RB Horse of a back, will break tackles. 4.7 speed
#209*-Chad Owens WR/KR Cat quick return man with good hands. Tough but small.
#224-Lou Lombardo OL Has a good chance to make team, versitle and smart.

Allthat and next years extra #1. :D :D :D
If we trade the #11 with Mike Williams on the board, I will never ever watch the draft again

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
If we trade the #11 with Mike Williams on the board, I will never ever watch the draft again
If Mike is on the board at #11, the value of that pick will be through the roof. Which will make it the time to get the best value for trading down.