Moderators, got an idea. post signed draft picks from around league, cowboys picks #s

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
moderators, got an ideal, guess you could post it in the draft section, but post signing of draft picks from around the league,

then you could like star the cowboys picks inbetween the ones signed, so we would know, say one of the 7th picks the cowboys have, that say the pick above our pick and one below our pick is signed by another team, then we would know that our picks would be quick to sign too.

best i remember thats how the cowboys like to get their picks done, letting other teams sign their picks above and below ours, then a moderate price for our draft pick is slotted, if you get my meaning;

Four

Reaction score
jday;2805518 said:
C'mon four, do you always have to be a smart***? What's the big ideal, anway?

I have no ideal what you are talking about.

jday

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2805497 said:
moderators, got an ideal, guess you could post it in the draft section, but post signing of draft picks from around the league,

then you could like star the cowboys picks inbetween the ones signed, so we would know, say one of the 7th picks the cowboys have, that say the pick above our pick and one below our pick is signed by another team, then we would know that our picks would be quick to sign too.

best i remember thats how the cowboys like to get their picks done, letting other teams sign their picks above and below ours, then a moderate price for our draft pick is slotted, if you get my meaning;
Sorry Cowboyjoe. That probably got a little out of hand.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2805632 said:
this has got to be one of the worst ideals I have ever seen.:D

sometimes i come up with good ideals, sometimes zanny ideals

Four

Reaction score
if TO starts wearing an "iDeal" shirt I will back you up with the lawsuit.