Momma Said Mock You Out

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
My first stab at this so be kind:

9. Tyron Smith, OT, USC- The perfect combination of talent at a position we are in dire need for. This "you can't take a RT" this high talk is nonsense. Protecting Romo is priority #1- this gives us bookend tackles for the next decade.

40 Kendrick Ellis, NT, Hampton
Probably too high but no way he makes it another 30 picks. Can play NT or DE in Ryan's 3-4 and gives us the big body we have been missing.

71 Will Rackley, OG, Lehigh
Starts from day 1 at either LG or RG.

110 Nate Irving, ILB, NC State
Not the best athlete at the position but like Lee last year, has great instincts and plays with passion.

143 Henry Hynoski, FB, Pitt
Almost every mock I see in the zone has us taking this guy so why not. Another day 1 starter.

176 Edmund Gates, WR, Abilene christian
Slot guy and returner. Dude has some serious speed.

220 Derek Newton, OT, Arkansas State
Small school standout, can play either side. In one draft we have solved the OL problems for years to come.

252 Demarcus Van Dyke, CB- Miami
To be honest I had never heard of his guy till a few days ago but sounds like a guy the team is interested in. Pretty serious physical skills.

I think the secondary gets fixed in FA. If Huff is a lock to come here like everyone says, I see no reason to draft Moore. We have enough at corner to get by another year.

fishspill

Reaction score
Looks good. I don't think some of these guys fall as far as you have them, but you were realistic about Ellis and Hynoski. I think you'll have to get them there to get them.

johnnyd

Reaction score
deja vu. i think i seen 10 mocks in this forum with at least 6 of these same exact picks. :D