Monday Morning Quarterback

CoachD

Reaction score
I always say after the first game of the year that one game does not make a season but folks that was flat out embarrassing. That game last night reminded me of the Jets game a few years ago when Jason Garrett was the coach and after that effort he should have been fired. I mean you practice and train all year long and that's the product that you put on the field for the opening game? The offense still looks like it's in preseason mode and the defense looked like it did two years ago giving up chunks of yardage on the ground and now your quarterback is out for an extended period of time and you have a lot of questions about your back up. Not only that it was the same old same old with the undisciplined football once again with the plethora of penalties, doesn't anything ever change around here? This is bad really bad but the Cowboys have time to fix it and they will eventually get some really good players back that should help but if they play like they did last night the Cowboys will be in the hunt for a top 5 pick.