Monday Night Football: Falcons at Eagles

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
YES !

they didnt make the 1st .

but hurts will probably just walk it in with a tush push .

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know that this forum tends to build up the Eagles a lot. But they just don't look that super impressive to me. For all of the talent Howie keeps putting on that roster, they still could potentially fail to completely live up to the hype for the 2nd season in a row. Their flaws were masked for a while last season when they went 10-1. But they'll probably lose at least a couple of games than they did last season at the 11 game point.
It’s only a subset of the forum and most of them are the well known, everyday haters here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't get how you have Eagles offensive line and you have Barkley and Hurts and you aren't pounding the football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know that this forum tends to build up the Eagles a lot. But they just don't look that super impressive to me. For all of the talent Howie keeps putting on that roster, they still could potentially fail to completely live up to the hype for the 2nd season in a row. Their flaws were masked for a while last season when they went 10-1. But they'll probably lose at least a couple of games than they did last season at the 11 game point.
A lot of that talent is overrated. I loved the Barkley move but Howie doesn't find "gems". He gets credit for finding guys like Carter, Devonta Smith.....

He or someone has a great eye for offensive line talent. I will say that. They find them everywhere.