Monday Night Football: Falcons at Eagles

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Hope all the closeted Eagles fans on this board cry tonight
I’m not closeted, so I’m chill partly cuz I watched the Dallas defense and O-line on Sunday.

And you guys doubted Kirk Cousins. Coaches for Philly already getting crucified for this one.

Good luck vs. the Ravens.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Just an absolutely dreadful and idiotic decision by Hurts.

It’s like he doesn’t realize that his arm sucks and he can’t thread needles 30 yards down field.
And he had plenty of time to just throw it away and come back to try again. But nope.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Whoa how seeet it is . Cowboys in First place tie . :laugh:. Kellen Moore , they got greedy
Naw......Look how fast Cousin got them down there.....less than a minute. He knew he either had to score or get the first to kill the clock.......the play call was the right call.....It was the execution. Barkley catches that....it's ball game. FGs get you beat.....And there it is. Too bad Kelce didn't stick around for that L......

:grin:

Nav22

Reaction score
I’m not closeted, so I’m chill partly cuz I watched the Dallas defense and O-line on Sunday.

And you guys doubted Kirk Cousins. Coaches for Philly already getting crucified for this one.

Good luck vs. the Ravens.
We're in the same boat this weekend.

Basking in the downfall of our rival.
:laugh:

Mark

Reaction score
Only nine undefeated teams after Week 2, and the NFC East is a logjam (and the Giants). For all their foibles, the Cowboys haven't fallen behind in our little division.

Nav22

Reaction score
Moore shouldn't be criticized for that playcall. It worked to perfection and would've ended the game if the RB does his job.

Saquon makes that catch 99 out of 100 times. Fluke drop.

"But why risk it?"

Every play has risk. A run up the middle risks a fumble. Dropping a wide open pass in the flats isn't even nearly as costly as a fumble (assuming ATL recovers it).