Monday Night Football games thread

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Thank you I see. I don't know how good this team is, I doubt the Eagles are that great, but they have a ton of draft picks. Don't really know how they got all those.

Trading back. They had 3 firsts last draft and gave one to New Orleans for their 1st this year.

mldardy

Reaction score
I never said he didn’t. Lol

that explains everything. You lied because you had an agenda. Pathetic.
You never said he did either lol. You are full of excuses. You would be all over Dak if he pulled that nonsense last night. He singlehandedly blew it for his team last night. 3 INTS inside the 20 and 2 in the end zone. That's 9 points at minimum he gave away. Oh yeah you asked me who watched the game last night. I know who watched and still doesn't know anything about football and that is you.

You would be great on the witness stand 'I NEVER SAID HE DIDN'T YA HONA'. Get outta here. You don't know anything about football.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Right now they look like the two best teams in the league and a could be the SB match up. Hurts has improved tremendously and I no longer feel that he will keep the Eagles from winning it all. Both teams are stacked and well coached.

I think the Bills are the class of the AFC, but the Eagles still have to compete with Tampa and Green Bay whenever they hit their stride. And they will, Tom and Aaron don't underperform for long. They'll get it figured out. The Rams are off to a rough start, but they will bounce back, too. Also, I think the Eagles are like Dallas in that they will cup/sniff their own farts and buy into their own hype for a few weeks. They will probably be in the mix, but when it comes playoff time, Brady, Rodgers, Stafford will sit them down.

Currently the Bills are the best team in the league. They have defense and Josh Allen is nearly unstoppable. He has one of the biggest arms in the league (if not the biggest) and the only AFC team that can keep pace with him is KC. Maybe the Chargers because Herbert is capable too when he isn't injured.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think the Bills are the class of the AFC, but the Eagles still have to compete with Tampa and Green Bay whenever they hit their stride. And they will, Tom and Aaron don't underperform for long. They'll get it figured out. The Rams are off to a rough start, but they will bounce back, too. Also, I think the Eagles are like Dallas in that they will cup/sniff their own farts and buy into their own hype for a few weeks. They will probably be in the mix, but when it comes playoff time, Brady, Rodgers, Stafford will sit them down.

Currently the Bills are the best team in the league. They have defense and Josh Allen is nearly unstoppable. He has one of the biggest arms in the league (if not the biggest) and the only AFC team that can keep pace with him is KC. Maybe the Chargers because Herbert is capable too when he isn't injured.

Don't forget the 49ers. They're back in it now that Trey Lance is out and Garoppolo is starting again.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Well, when the Jaguars beat the Eagles this week there will be no more undefeated teams.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese is totally sold out in Philly.