DCreppinBoysfan
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 6,123
- Reaction score
- 4,877
Exactly even Romo didn’t start til he was 26 or 27. Danny White was almost 30 When he took overRoger Staubach rookie year he was 27.
Exactly even Romo didn’t start til he was 26 or 27. Danny White was almost 30 When he took overRoger Staubach rookie year he was 27.
We shall see how he develops. I don’t like his pocket presence for the most part but he may be able to overcome that. My whole point is….will he deserve one of these very large contracts when his time comes up? I don’t think so unless he develops quite a bit more.he’s 27. QBs enter their prime at age 30. And QBs nowadays play into their late 30’s. He could easily carve out a another 7 years at good production.
I saw the game against Baltimore and Oakland and I saw a poised qb who was playing really great. Saints issue is their defense
Different time then and Roger wasn’t staring ahead at a 60mill per paydayRoger Staubach rookie year he was 27.

Cooper Rush ain't been shyt since he left our BoysThey are good. Cooper Rush is bad
Falcons need to use him like he was with Florida Gators. That will open their offense even more.Remember when Kyle Pitts was in the draft and everyone thought he'd be the next great TE?
He should retire and replace that other crappy qb on the radio.Cooper Rush ain't been shyt since he left our Boys
