Monday Night Football: Steelers at Colts

817Gill

Reaction score
Lmao Jonathan Taylor is far and away your best player but you throw it twice to start the game.

They deserve that pick 100%

mldardy

Reaction score
Crazy that one of the Colts 4 victories came at the hands of the Chiefs
I remember that Chiefs really blew it in that game. They gave that game away. It somewhat similar to our loss to the Packers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know when a fan in the stands puts on his construction hat on backwards… the defensive means business and gets fired up.

JustChip

Reaction score
A loss can make them a desperate team than will want to play spoiler.
They they resort to all types of plays that goes against the …analytics…
A win keeps them predictable in a way.

And no way I am rooting for the Steelers unless it is imperative to help Dallas or the Bengals.
I’m pulling for a close, gut wrenching loss. Bad teams don’t recover very well from that kind of loss. A blowout loss like the Vikings had with Dallas challenges pride and motivates the following week.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You know when a fan in the stands puts on his construction hat on backwards… the defensive means business and gets fired up.

This is doubly true if the fan is wearing shoulder pads. Kills me that an adult puts on shoulder pads to go to a game, but I've seen it. :muttley:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He really is. I never saw what the Colts saw in him to give him another chance as a starter. They better run the ball like crazy against us or he was running for his life Sunday night.
Easy, they had Carson Wentz blow their playoff chance last season. The Colts are on the level of Washington/Giants defensively. Offensively they are a step below. What happened to their All-Pro guard. He has been missing in action since he signed that big contract.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Easy, they had Carson Wentz blow their playoff chance last season. The Colts are on the level of Washington/Giants defensively. Offensively they are a step below. What happened to their All-Pro guard. He has been missing in action since he signed that big contract.

Stop. That whole team laid an egg in the finale. The defense gave up 30 points to the Jaguars who struggled to score points all year.

817Gill

Reaction score
One of the biggest mysteries is the disappearance of Nelson. Their line is trash right now.

mldardy

Reaction score
They need to stop with the quick patch's for a starting QB and drafted one. They haven't found a permanent replacement since Luck retired. There will be plenty of them in this draft so they really need to draft one.