Monday Night Football: Steelers at Colts

RS12

Reaction score
Coverage sack. Still Ryan should have tried not to eat it.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
This is doubly true if the fan is wearing shoulder pads. Kills me that an adult puts on shoulder pads to go to a game, but I've seen it. :muttley:

I can’t stand when some stupid adult has on one of those large foam hats in front of me at the game. I have no problem with a kid wearing one but a grown *** man or woman come on man

baltcowboy

Reaction score
One of the biggest mysteries is the disappearance of Nelson. Their line is trash right now.
I am not kidding. They will probably try to throw less the 10 passes against us. They Colts have 4 bad linemen. I have not seen a worse group of tackles us in 2020.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They need to stop with the quick patch's for a starting QB and drafted one. They haven't found a permanent replacement since Luck retired. There will be plenty of them in this draft so they really need to draft one.
I think the will get that Kentucky quarterback. Fits their profile of what they like at quarterback.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey the owner blamed the game on Wentz. He would know.:laugh: Just ask Jerry.

Part of me thinks Wentz must be a real issue in the locker room because check the numbers, he had a pretty good season with the Colts yet they canned him. But then I think of how guys like Darius Leonard tweeted their disgust after the trade was made. He's the leader of that team and he didn't like it.

Still doesn't make sense to me. One thing is for sure. They didn't improve this year.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
So do we want the Colts to win today so they don't try as hard next week? Or we want them to lose and demoralize them for us?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Rodney McLeod of the Clan McLeod.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Part of me thinks Wentz must be a real issue in the locker room because check the numbers, he had a pretty good season with the Colts yet they canned him. But then I think of how guys like Darius Leonard tweeted their disgust after the trade was made. He's the leader of that team and he didn't like it.

Still doesn't make sense to me. One thing is for sure. They didn't improve this year.

I can’t for the life of me figure out what’s wrong with Wentz . He has the arm talent and will make some of the best throws then follow that up with a head scratcher. He hasn’t been the same since that torn ACL.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

As much as I pick with Wentz he just has bad football luck. He was on his way to a MVP season if he did not get injured against the Rams. That Super Bowl Eagles team was blowing everyone out until the Wentz injury. They embarrassed us in Dallas on Sunday night.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So do we want the Colts to win today so they don't try as hard next week? Or we want them to lose and demoralize them for us?

Or really does not matter. They aren’t a good team. Not horrible but not good. It won’t matter if the are pumped up or demoralized.
Dallas is the better team and should win at home. If Dallas wants to get where it wants to go. These are the types of games you must win.

I want Steelers lose no matter what.