Monday Night Football Thread - Bengals at Jaguars

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good lord Troy, it was obviously wobbly from being tipped, the defender was indicating that he tipped it, and you're like, "I wonder if maybe that ball was possibly tipped."

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lawrence, Stroud, Tua?
Stroud and Tua are doing good, but Lawrence is not performing like people thought he would. I think most thought he would build off last year, but he has 12 tds and 7 ints. Herbert underperforming, and the injuries to Burrow and Rodgers made things less interesting in the AFC

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Going to be hard to win when your QB longest pass play has been 3 yards. Chase has about 4 catches for not even 10 yards yet.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Higgins is back. I seen earlier where he was not expected to play.

Motorola

Reaction score
north. Thanks. I edited for clarity.

Not a Jaguars fan either to be honest.
Other than the the PIT - no animosity toward the rest of the AFC North (although the Browns upset the Cowboys in consecutive playoff seasons back in the late 60s).
Sun has set on the Patriots, Chiefs struggling to continue their conference dominance, Bills a meteoric rise that looks to be flaming out, Burrow-less Bengals---Jaguars' time to roar.

Motorola

Reaction score
92-yard on the road to tie the game early in the 2nd qtr - impressive by Cincinnati.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bengals putting together a nice drive to answer. Only if they can get a TD.
They already blew the FG earlier.