Monday Night: Rams vs. Bucs Thread

Reaction score
I think Aaron Donald is going to give Tom Brady a lot of problems tonight.

Should be a good game

Shunpike

Reaction score
I took the entire week off to spend some time with family and tonight is the first night I can enjoy Monday night football without worrying about work the next day. I also don't have to go to bed around 10 like every other Monday.

I am glad this is a good game on paper. No horse in this race. I just want as many TD's as possible.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Still think those new Rams uniforms are odd.

Shunpike

Reaction score
The day Tom Brady retires will be a sad day for football fans. He truly is a great QB.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I took the entire week off to spend some time with family and tonight is the first night I can enjoy Monday night football without worrying about work the next day. I also don't have to go to bed around 10 like every other Monday.

I am glad this is a good game on paper. No horse in this race. I just want as many TD's as possible.

That's a good feeling. Enjoy the game.

Reaction score

Great thing about living in mountain standard time is that the game starts at 6:15

No worries about late nights.

817Gill

Reaction score
Lmaoooo bro I need Kupp to get 14 points for me to win this week in FF and he’s at 11.2 on the first drive. One more catch baby c’mon!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bucs have nice skill players but their offensive line is the weak link. Brady is a lot of things but "mobile" isn't one of them.

Reaction score
Bucs have nice skill players but their offensive line is the weak link. Brady is a lot of things but "mobile" isn't one of them.
Bucs have to run the ball because if they allow the Rams to just tee off, it could be a long night for Tom Terrific

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Game is a bit boring so far. Maybe because I don't care for either team all that much.
Rams to win to keep up with the SeaHags or the Buccs to win to keep up with the Cracked Ribs team. :muttley: