Monday Night Raw report

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3923126 said:
I am sorry too Zrinkill.

Just wanted to pointout to you DG50, that before the wrestling threads really became popular I didn't notice you on the forums that much(You don't post much :p). but you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters as you are heads and shoulders more mature than a majority of the posters on the forums, myself included.

I never posted much but checked daily..I have been a Cowboys fan for many years but to be honest all this labor stuff has left a bad taste in my mouth for pro football...I'm having a hard time being excited about the team presently but that will change I'm sure. For example I will check the threads about the draft and their choices..I can't watch all that on TV. All that talk and dissecting this choice and that one is not for me. But I'll come here and see who they picked.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I have a feeling Hardy will be coming back to TNA soon, they aired this video package (something TNA has improved insanely in over the last few months) when iMPACT aired in the UK.

[youtube]8xirEY7LZLI[/youtube]

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy needs to be in rehab..just because he's not wrestling doesn't mean his rx medication addiction will disappear. He's been there before though and came right back to his addiction. Nothing TNA can do can save him from himself.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Sorry about your sister Zrin. That's awful.

TNA is stupid, beyond belief really, if they sink anymore time or money into Jeff Hardy knowing the addiction he has and the fact that he will not just simply be able to quit.

Stupid.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3924072 said:
Sorry about your sister Zrin. That's awful

Yea ...... it will Be 2 years this Nov 20.

The good die young. She never hurt another soul and tried to help anyone who needed it.

A sinful POS like me will probably live forever.

Its not fair.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
zrinkill;3924079 said:
Yea ...... it will Be 2 years this Nov 20.

The good die young. She never hurt another soul and tried to help anyone who needed it.

A sinful POS like me will probably live forever.

Its not fair.

She sounds a lot like my sister.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I have read..and don't know if it's true or not because it was on the net..that Jeff has been to rehab 3x in the past. I am sure he's been at least once at WWE's expense during one of his prolonged absences on there.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;3923219 said:
Yea he is a great guy.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dailysentinel/obituary.aspx?n=melissa-jo-collins&pid=136238041

She was my little angel who always tried taking care of her big dumb brother ..... I miss her more each day and see her so much in the son she left behind.

I finally got a chance to read your sister's obit...she was just lovely. Beautiful woman..I love her smile in that picture.

Just be thankful for 30 wonderful years. And the legacy she left..your nephew. Thanks for sharing.