Monday Night Raw report

Phoenix

Reaction score
RAW in London report:

London fans seem jazzed (for them).

R Truth vs Morrison

When R Truth asked for bottled water I knew he would lose. Just check out what bad stuff is in those bottled water bottles by Google'ing Jesse Ventura and Conspiracy Theory! If he had asked for BEER he would have been fine!

Morrison wins of course.

Oh well. R Truth! BEER is the answer! Ask Stone Cold!

R Truth attacking Morrison now after the match. Who knew? lol....

Phoenix

Reaction score
R Truth continues to attack Morrison after the match, outside the ring...chants of "R Truth Sucks!!" appear. Is this the heel turn...?

Phoenix

Reaction score
Yep, heel as a smoker, you are right. Sad to see it as a recovering smoker myself. Today is day 203 for me after 27 years of smoking.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Phoenix;3911639 said:
R Truth continues to attack Morrison after the match, outside the ring...chants of "R Truth Sucks!!" appear. Is this the heel turn...?

yes that I talked about before, this is literally a vince-russo level dumb heel turn. How did anyone think this was a good idea :bang2:

Phoenix

Reaction score
Could have swore I heard the ***** Vicky Guerrero yelling at R Truth from the audience as they went to break!

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
After the match, Morrison offers his hand to Truth and he has something to say to Truth. Truth is not happy with the result of the match. Morrison poses on the turnbuckles and Truth pulls Morrison off the turnbuckles. Truth with a running knee to Morrison’s head and he is down on the floor. Truth leaves the ring and then he hits another running knee against the ringside barrier. Truth walks over to Morrison and he wants to know why Morrison did this. Truth throws Morrison down and he gets some water and hits Morrison in the head with the bottle. Truth can’t believe that Morrison is getting up. Truth tells John that he did this and then he hits the What’s Up. Truth asks for a cigarette and he lights up in the arena.

The fans chant ‘that’s illegal’ to Truth while he gives Morrison some second hand smoke.

Truth talks to himself as we go to commercial.

epic_fail.jpg

Phoenix

Reaction score
Hard Knocks before the telecast for Raw: I KNEW those same two jabronies that were in the final three from last week would skate through! Really sad cast I think. Even sadder to know that most of those jobronies will end up in TNA.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Vicky and Dork Lundgren or Dolph something-or-other down to ring. Vicky laughing at Even Bourn in ring. Guess a match is happening.

Phoenix

Reaction score
London crowd fairly quiet I think. They have a few spots...but that Dork Ziggly guy just won over Bourne

Phoenix

Reaction score
By the way - the "annual draft" is upcoming...you guys like that or not? I really don't.

Rock will be on Raw in a few weeks for his birthday.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3911673 said:
Yea I like the draft. Changes things up a bit.

No it doesn't, virtually everyone(who matters) is on every show. WWE doesn't have enough established main event talent's to keep up the brand split.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;3911654 said:
Those 2 guys should never be given a mic.

I was thinking the same thing about 10 seconds after Morrison entered the ring and opened his pie hole.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3911678 said:
No it doesn't, virtually everyone(who matters) is on every show. WWE doesn't have enough established main event talent's to keep up the brand split.

Yes it does change it up..

Once in awhile the guys will do both shows or switch but that is usually to promote a PPV..WM..whatever.

Taker is a SD wrestler but he appears on RAW sometimes. When? When they are promoting something.

Do you want to argue if water is wet too?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3911682 said:
I was thinking the same thing about 10 seconds after Morrison entered the ring and opened his pie hole.

Sounded like I was watching A.J. and Matt Morgan