Money not a big factor in Dez' firing

Verdict

Reaction score
Right now, Dex would probably play football for the vet minimum and one bag of skittles. Since no one wants him, and he can't find work, he could be had relatively cheaply.

If the firing of Dez was only about money, we would be trying to sign him right now and dangling three bags of skittles in front of him. We are obviously not doing that.

We don't want Dez back at any price.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dez is holding out for more money and why he refused the deal with Baltimore.

He might have to sit out a year before realizing his worth has decreased dramatically.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'd feel sorry for Dez if he hadn't talked all that stupid trash and then turned down a very good offer.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dez is holding out for more money and why he refused the deal with Baltimore.

He might have to sit out a year before realizing his worth has decreased dramatically.

I'm not sure the Ravens really offered him anything. Maybe it was just a rumor.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm not sure the Ravens really offered him anything. Maybe it was just a rumor.
Lol

Well, I’m much more apt to believe reports coming out of the Ravens and AP wire in Baltimore than some fans rumor on a forum. But don’t let that stop you:)

aria

Reaction score
Hey, glad you joined us here. Right on time Dez Fan Boi.
I’ve actually been indifferent about Dez leaving but I don’t want to face him twice a year, I think he still has enough left in the tank to be a nuisance for us.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
How I feel about these Dez posts:

window-1529692837.gif

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
A team with a really good QB will swoop up Dez during camp. It won't be for big bucks, but he will be lured by the prospect of earning a championship ring.

kskboys

Reaction score
A team with a really good QB will swoop up Dez during camp. It won't be for big bucks, but he will be lured by the prospect of earning a championship ring.
Except that the teams w/ really good QB's are stacked at WR.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Except that the teams w/ really good QB's are stacked at WR.
I think Dez can bring a lot to a team with a gunslinger. He likely won't be the #1 and I do feel he is still one of the best redzone playmakers out there.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think Dez can bring a lot to a team with a gunslinger. He likely won't be the #1 and I do feel he is still one of the best redzone playmakers out there.
Except he'd never see the field.