Monkey Wrench

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ETex;2518635 said:
BRING BACK DAVID LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knicks_Lee_070829.jpg

Why would we want David Lee?

:laugh2: Had to do that. That is the David Lee you always hear about here in NYC.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;2518632 said:
What I find the most odd is nobody seem to notice that I wanted Dennis Thurman as our DB coach. I think that would be the best hire of all coached that I listed.

Tragic story. Word is he is not allowed back on team grounds...something about his past as a criminal or thief.

boo hiss...I know.

On a serious note. I would almost like to see a very good DC (like wade) and a good OC (like norv) and then some guy that has an ice cold stare and is not afraid to do anything to get the teams attention...like say...drop his pants and say to the team they are playing like arse during a half time....but where or where would we ever find such a coach in this day and age.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2518650 said:
Tragic story. Word is he is not allowed back on team grounds...something about his past as a criminal or thief.

boo hiss...I know.
Wow, I never heard this. I swore that I heard Jerry leaked info about him wanting Dennis Thurman last year after Billick got fired, but the Ravens jumped all over it and said he would be held to his contract.
BrAinPaiNt;2518650 said:
On a serious note. I would almost like to see a very good DC (like wade) and a good OC (like norv) and then some guy that has an ice cold stare and is not afraid to do anything to get the teams attention...like say...drop his pants and say to the team they are playing like arse during a half time....but where or where would we ever find such a coach in this day and age.
Are you making a direct relation to a coach that dropped his pants? :laugh2: Someone with an icy stare that would demand his players do their job would be Mike Singletary in San Fran. I'm watching him closely. I think he has a lot going for him, but the question is. Does he have the patience to be a head coach.