Video: Monster Mayhem movies

quickccc

Reaction score
i thought thought War of the Gargantuans was creepy as hell for me to watch as a small kid, and i still really loved it.
...even though it always saddened me at the end when the Brown (good one) Gargantuan had to die
in order to Kill the Green-evil one ) as well as destroy every fiber of both as to not reproduce more menacing future Gargantuans..

the fighting army attack on the Green one was captivating - more like torturing ... but it deserved it for the way it ate the poor screaming woman.. and spit out her clothes, i'm surprised the studios allowed that to be seen on TV broadcast, considering young audiences were seeing that on television. and back then the airways were very strict on limitations what could be seen or not. But i guess they decided it fits in with the usual Godzilla- king Kong like giant monster movies so they let it go.
Just like the Godzilla movies, i adored the music score and the melo dramatic background music. ..the toy army tanks and air jets the monsters always kick or swipe away, the hand model buildings and skyscrapers the giant monsters would tower over and bull doze over or stomp down ..

it actually was certain Godzilla movies they would show on TV ... and some Godzilla movies they would not ... until later on in the years (on other new TV stations)

i loved Gamera movies back in the dayz, when i was a kid, .. but now it's intolerable because the thought of a fire breathing flying turtles seem like such a ripoff of the Godzilla movies.

and BTW, speaking of War of the Gargantuans - here's where i thought for sure that some studio would try to make a re-boot/remake of it at some point ...but they didn't .. Hell; they try to re-boot everything else -.... except Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. :omg:

quickccc

Reaction score
Anyone remember Infra-Man from 75?

oh yeees !
aka Super Inframan ... absolutely one of my all time very favorite " Guilty Pleasure " movies.
:bow:

i thought for sure there would be immediate sequels ... and reboots down the road a decade or two later.