Moore becoming HC would be like Garrett in 2010

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It's football. That's how it works. He was awful last season as well.

Yeah but if possible their weapons were even worse last year.. Jones was only in his second season and was vying with Wentz to lead the league in turnovers.. I think he won but only because Wentz got benched. They lost Barkley in week two and their receiver group was worse than it is now.. At least Golladay and Toney give them two viable threats.. Garrett stepped into a mess when he chose to go there..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah but if possible their weapons were even worse last year.. Jones was only in his second season and was vying with Wentz to lead the league in turnovers.. I think he won but only because Wentz got benched. They lost Barkley in week two and their receiver group was worse than it is now.. At least Golladay and Toney give them two viable threats.. Garrett stepped into a mess when he chose to go there..
It's football, that's how it works.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A lot of coordinators don’t become good head coaches. There wasn’t a hotter coordinator than Josh McDaniels when he took over in Denver. He did a horrible job! He lasted only two seasons.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I completely disagree.

KM is leading men RIGHT NOW.

And as a former QB, he has been a leader for much longer than other coaches.

Leadership is intrinsic to the QB position.

And Kellan was a winner and heck of a QB in college and at lower levels.

And it was because of his creativity and ability to see and process quickly.

It certainly was not because of his arm strength.
Maybe, I don't see it....

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
A lot of coordinators don’t become good head coaches. There wasn’t a hotter coordinator than Josh McDaniels when he took over in Denver. He did a horrible job! He lasted only two seasons.

Look at how long it took hoodie to repair his reputation after being bounced out by the Browns.

Being a HC is a big leap. Don't kid yourself about this. Many fail at the top job because at the top it more than just the x's and o's. There is a lot of dog crap that you have to deal with in the locker room that absolutely nothing to do with football.

Some HCs can handle it, and perform on Sundays, and some can't.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Look at how long it took hoodie to repair his reputation after being bounced out by the Browns.

Being a HC is a big leap. Don't kid yourself about this. Many fail at the top job because at the top it more than just the x's and o's. There is a lot of dog crap that you have to deal with in the locker room that absolutely nothing to do with football.

Some HCs can handle it, and perform on Sundays, and some can't.

Tom Brady repaired Belichick’s reputation. He turned him into the goat of head coaches.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I think Moore has shown signs that he is willing to hold people accountable. Giving Pollard a lot of reps against SD has seemingly lit a fire under Zeke. He's running now like he did his first 2 years. Thats good coaching.

Did Moore really give Pollard more carries to motivate Zeke? Or is it McCarthy that told Moore to give Zeke more carries? Honestly, I think that McCarthy was the one that gave the instructions to Moore to give Zeke more carries.

I recall Moore doing an interview saying that McCarthy wanted more run plays thus Moore incorporated more runs by both Zeke and Pollard.