Video: Moore Devising Pass Plays For Cee Dee Lamb

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
This short video is by Voch Lombardi. He has monetized his videos, so the commercial is at the beginning. Move to 1:25 and the analysis starts.

Moore irritates me. He continues with this naked bubble screen to a WR that hasn't worked since Buddy Dial was playing on this team.

But....

As you will see, he has figured out how to get the match-ups he wants with Cee Dee by moving him pre-snap. This is a great video.

Zman5

Reaction score
This short video is by Voch Lombardi. He has monetized his videos, so the commercial is at the beginning. Move to 1:25 and the analysis starts.

Moore irritates me. He continues with this naked bubble screen to a WR that hasn't worked since Buddy Dial was playing on this team.

But....

As you will see, he has figured out how to get the match-ups he wants with Cee Dee by moving him pre-snap. This is a great video.

I think Mike has had more influence lately on the plays being used with CeeDee. I've seen those type of plays used in GB when Mike was there.

817Gill

Reaction score
By the way, Voch throws some compliments on Joseph in this video.
Anytime Joseph plays he has a few plays that really show his potential ala the near pick six against Indy, and a few plays where his leverage is off or he’s too handsy.

This gives me hope that with more playing time he can knock off some of the mistakes and hone in on the skills.

I still remember when he started against Philly last year and almost had a beautiful read and react pick that turned into a deflection for a completion. Kinda sums up his play so far lol so close but not quite there. His start against Washington was extremely promising though.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anytime Joseph plays he has a few plays that really show his potential ala the near pick six against Indy, and a few plays where his leverage is off or he’s too handsy.

This gives me hope that with more playing time he can knock off some of the mistakes and hone in on the skills.

I still remember when he started against Philly last year and almost had a beautiful read and react pick that turned into a deflection for a completion. Kinda sums up his play so far lol so close but not quite there. His start against Washington was extremely promising though.
Just think it’s all about confidence more plays he’ll do better

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

But....

The versatility of Lamb over Cooper is a huge upgrade.

JayFord

Reaction score
Good

issue has never been Kellen cant create GOOD plays

issue is he wont call them during games on a consistant basis he'll do this for a couple weeks and youll go 5 games without it

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Glad it took him 3 years to make plays for his dynamic reciever

Same thought i had....what's he been up to all this time? in this PS even when we knew he was gonna be depended on as #1??
Tell you, ...that's what ticks me off with KM, MM or whoever is supposed to be in charge of coming up designing plays. Need to have plays designed to have players succeed and maximize their strengths not expose their weaknesses.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I think Mike has had more influence lately on the plays being used with CeeDee. I've seen those type of plays used in GB when Mike was there.
what exactly makes you think Mike has had more influence as of late? You get a tingly feeling in the tummy?