Video: Moose and Emmitt gives their opinions on Cowboys issues

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I have watched about half of Moose video, and he says pretty much the same as what many here say.

Have not seen the Emmitt vid yet but will watch later,says he is frustrated with cowboys lol.

here is the PC with Zimmer and Mike, no jerry?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Moose was talking about If you’re going to sign players to big deals it’s important they perform in those big moments. He was basically referring to Dak. He then said you have to have money to sign Parsons, but he hasn’t shown up in the big moments. He’s been a complete no-show in the playoffs. None of our top players have done much in the playoffs which is why we continue to struggle in postseason.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Not Moose hating on the choker too. Dang, tell him we are keeping him because we are scared we might find someone better.
I already know Emmitt has taken a shot at dak and KO him like in Panama.

why do the greats hate the weak losing choker? sheesh. that pisses me off.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not Moose hating on the choker too. Dang, tell him we are keeping him because we are scared we might find someone better.
I already know Emmitt has taken a shot at dak and KO him like in Panama.

why do the greats hate the weak losing choker? sheesh. that pisses me off.
Actually Emmitt said dak has the ability but he need to be smarter but so do the coaches and whole team.
Said this team isnt together, bunch of individuals, are not tough enough or mean enough.

They both were just being honest about the cowboys.
Moose said they need to figure out what the main thing is, is it the brand and selling that ? or is it football and winning champs.

Zman5

Reaction score
They've been saying the same type of things in interviews since Romo days and nothing really has changed.
And I stop taking their opinions seriously after hearing them say Garrett was a great coach.
ES actually compared him to Jimmy. That's when I knew CTE has started to affect Emmitt.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of what Moose said is true, and the saddest part is it's not just Dak, Parson's, Quinn, or McCarthy.

We all know what(who) the main problem is here, and why this team can't get out of its own way for 30 years. We've had good DCs, good OCs, but we've never hired a HC. Parcells was a bandaid to salvage a train wreck.
Jerry sits up there in the ivory tower, fails epically, over and over, pointing his finger at everybody else.
Jerry needs to RETIRE(putting it nicely).

Hopefully his liver will cooperate.

Honestly, I'm just ticked off at the guy at this point, done with the niceties.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
As mentioned above, they have been saying the same thing 10-15 years. Jerry and Stephen are tuning them out coz they certainly are listening.

Creeper

Reaction score
People are going to cherry pick a sentence here and there because it may reinforce their own thinking, but basically it sounds like both Moose and Emmitt aren't sure what went wrong against GB. Moose clearly said look around the entire team for the answer because no one looked good. Emmitt said looking at the Detroit game, the way it ended, there was clearly something wrong. They beat Detroit because Detroit messed up a stupid 2 pt conversion, but after Dallas took the lead 20-13, the let Detroit fly down the field for a quick, easy TD with under 2 minutes in the game. You cannot blame Dak or the offense, although the play calling was suspect on the last drive. What was needed there was the defense to get stout and make a game winning stop.

To me, that drive was a warning sign and clearly the defense had nothing against Green Bay.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I think things go wrong by design.

We could have Brady, Big Bill and Kyle Shanahan...this would still happen.

Its called shock therapy and Dak is just the scapegoat.

Weird play calls, Dak and CeeDee get into a corny on-field spat, Defense is a no show...none of it makes sense unless its by design.

Always something to keep your head spinning with "why".

Things dont just mysteriously go South in the Playoffs for Dallas constantly. It has nothing to do with Owner, GM, Coaching or talent.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I think things go wrong by design.

We could have Brady, Big Bill and Kyle Shanahan...this would still happen.

Its called shock therapy and Dak is just the scapegoat.

Weird play calls, Dak and CeeDee get into a corny on-field spat, Defense is a no show...none of it makes sense unless its by design.

Always something to keep your head spinning with "why".

Things dont just mysteriously go South in the Playoffs for Dallas constantly. It has nothing to do with Owner, GM, Coaching or talent.
So are you saying the Cowboys throw playoff games on purpose?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Moose was talking about If you’re going to sign players to big deals it’s important they perform in those big moments. He was basically referring to Dak. He then said you have to have money to sign Parsons, but he hasn’t shown up in the big moments. He’s been a complete no-show in the playoffs. None of our top players have done much in the playoffs which is why we continue to struggle in postseason.
yeah but the catch 22 is most likely wouldn't be in the playoffs it wasn't for those players. most likes fighting to get to 7 wins without them so you have to get there before you can contend. This players got us 36 wins, 2 division titles ,and 3 straight playoff appearances the last 3 seasons,

get rid of them try and rebuild take 3-5 year to get back to the exact spot we are in, no guarantees we are better, that why this 1 year window might be our last shot at getting over the proverbial hump before they might shake it up..

I for one do not need to strip things up, shake it up, win the draft and offseason to feel vindicated and if we fail and maybe are worse what Fans can be woken up out of the funk of making but losing in the playoffs and at least it feels different LOL

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
But what is the root reason that they don't show up for the big scary playoff games? Are they weak minded or just playing for the money and not greatness?

shabazz

Reaction score
Moose talking about the teams lack of camaraderie is an important point.

Green Bay had that even though they were the youngest team in the NFL.

Of course the Cowboys lost that game for many reasons but the lack of team chemistry and cohesion is inexcusable and shows this team doesn't have a single leader on it

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Moose talking about the teams lack of camaraderie is an important point.

Green Bay had that even though they were the youngest team in the NFL.

Of course the Cowboys lost that game for many reasons but the lack of team chemistry and cohesion is inexcusable and shows this team doesn't have a single leader on it
What do you mean, not a single leader on the team? I thought that was what Dak is known for? Hey, he has a degree in Workforce Leadership, however, he could of had a degree in Basket Weaving and the result with him would be the same. And it's funny because we have not heard from the "leader" since after the Green Bay game.

But next season after he bends Jerra over he will announce himself to his fans that he is now in the best shape of his life, again, and that he is a big mutha(shut your mouth) and all sorts of platitudes to satisfy his lovers and himself.

Another thing, he should have built a full football field at his house instead of just 50 yards long because he's only good for half the field in a real game, and he sucks at even that.