Moral Dilemma with Ted Bundy

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Most of you know who Ted Bundy was. He was an awful serial killer. In this scenario, he's still alive. When he escaped from custody, he had fled to the Island of Tuvalu and had led a quiet life. Now, at present, he was recently captured and extradited to the United States. He's soon going to arrive at the ADX Florence Federal Prison in Colorado. Turns out, that just happens to be the prison where you work as the warden. You're friends with a mad scientist who has invented a machine that can bring two people back to life by killing one person. You horribly miss your wife (or husband) and daughter who were killed in a car accident a year ago. When the scientist hears that Bundy is on his way to your prison, he offers to use the machine to kill Bundy and bring back your wife and daughter. You're the warden, and everyone hates Bundy, so you know you can easily stage a fake suicide. You seriously consider it. Then you remember that Bundy has murdered several innocent victims. You think that maybe you should bring two of those lives back. You talk to the scientist, and he assures you that that's also a possible choice. You wouldn't even have to choose which two. He can set the machine to bring back two of Bundy's victims at random.

What do you do? It seems to me, the following are your choices:
1. Have the scientist, with his machine, kill Bundy and bring back your wife and daughter.
2. Have him kill Bundy to bring back two of his victims at random.
3. Have Bundy killed to bring back one of your loved ones (either your wife or your daughter) and one of his innocent victims, at random.
4. Don't kill Bundy, and don't bring anyone back to life. Do your normal duty as prison warden, and let the criminal justice system deal with Bundy, as they normally would.
What do you do?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Kill Bundy, bring back Lucille Ball and Harpo Marx and have them do the mirror scene at your pleasures.
A-HAHA! HA HA HA! A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Now where's my evil island hideout?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I would bring back my wife and kid, but I know some who would only opt for the kid. :muttley:
They would have the perfect excuse. They felt morally obligated to bring back one of Bundy's victims. "Oh, but I miss my wife so much." [crocodile tears]