More backpedaling on "All In"

Jarntt

Reaction score
If you would just shut up and not open your stupid mouth in the first place we wouldn't have to deal with all of this and you wouldn't have to come out every day and try and explain what you "really meant". It's just draining with these two dopes running the team

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"All in"
Is corporate America's favorite cool terminology this year I hear CEOs spitting it out all the time.
Jerry is just trying his best to not let anybody know he's tanking.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
What are they gonna do with all the cap space next year? Bring in the entire FA class and throw out all their previous philosophies? Or give Bland the biggest CB contract they can, and give Tyler the biggest Oline contract they can, and give Ferguson the biggest TE contract they can, and give Dak the biggest QB contract they can, and then say “see? We’re broke again”

rambo2

Reaction score
If you would just shut up and not open your stupid mouth in the first place we wouldn't have to deal with all of this and you wouldn't have to come out every day and try and explain what you "really meant". It's just draining with these two dopes running the team
Just wait until you are 81 if you make it that far.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He doesn’t care lol. He loves it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares about the all in comment anymore.
Did anyone really think anything was going to truly change. Or, is it really they are all in are doing something different by doing nothing. Or minimal.

I know many fans are frustrated. And rightly so. It is this off seasons stupid remark they always make.
So will be going on all year right through the season when things do not go well.

Wonder how many times it has been posted so far. :laugh: