More bad news for Chris Canty?

VoR

Reaction score
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

"CANTY BLINDED IN BAR FIGHT?
A league source tells us that former Virginia defensive lineman Chris Canty might be permanently blind in one eye following a bar fight earlier this week.
Per the source, Canty got into it with a much smaller guy. Canty supposedly started it, and the other guy busted a bottle over Canty's head.
Word is that the glass cut Canty's eye, and that he might never regain sight in it.
The twist here is that the incident apparently occurred at a Phoenix-area night club owned by Canty's agents, which could raise some intriguing liability issues.
Stay tuned for more on this one. "

Bad news if true, I thought Canty would be the prototype end for Parcells 3-4 scheme.

Bobo

Reaction score
Yep definitely bad news if true with that source.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
in arizona pre draft?

You have 2 months to stay clean and get the cash.

If this story is true - he's not a draftable guy.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If true, not only does the physical disability bring up flags, but getting into fights brings up character issues as well.

I'll reserve judgement until the truth of it all gets ironed out.

Bobo

Reaction score
I read on another site that it's another football player named Chris Canty, but he's a guy in the arena league :huh:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bobo said:
I read on another site that it's another football player named Chris Canty, but he's a guy in the arena league :huh:

cb bust for Pats in the late 90's............

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Nors said:
cb bust for Pats in the late 90's............

Impossible. The Patriots scouting department is perfect and they never drafts busts.