Recap: More candid Hooker comments: DQ vs Zimm, 1 FA to sign

Adreme

Reaction score
I think it says something that Parsons does a podcast every week on the off day and basically never makes news but Hooker gives one interview and can’t help making waves in the locker room. Someone tell me again why Parsons is supposedly the immature one again.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hooker is an idiot. You are NOT supposed to talk about your teammates contracts to the media.
Where did this rule come from and how does it affect any players salary? In today's world, none of that old guard stuff matters. This is not the first or last time salaries will be discussed.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers said the same thing Mid-season last year. I know it blows minds of fans, but dude may actually be a smart QB.
I can believe that Dak is football smart in a verbal, analytic way about X's and O's. Call it presnap smart.

But smart in a *quick*, in the moment, in the play way, that's what seems to be lacking. Tough defenses seem to leave him confused and hesitant. A tick too slow.

gtb1943

Reaction score
You don't know anything about the dynamics of a TEAM, do you? Lol....you'd rather leave it on simmer, nice and hot and ready to boil over! Lol! Jeezus!!!!
apparently your boy Jethro does not know much either as he has proven for almost 30 years

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I think it says something that Parsons does a podcast every week on the off day and basically never makes news but Hooker gives one interview and can’t help making waves in the locker room. Someone tell me again why Parsons is supposedly the immature one again.
Good point

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
That was dumb. ESPECIALLY on the goal line. After I saw that, I said good riddance Dan!
DQ admitted in a lot of his press conferences that the tackling and gap control wasn’t there. Sure, undersized doesn’t help but I remember him telling the press in the good run defense games how he tried to tell the team that’s what it took nd hoped they got the point. That’s what Hooker is trying to say. DQ gives up and dumbs it down. Zimm says sit your butt on the bench until you want to play the right way. I just wonder how much if this is from McCarthy too. He’s got a Schotty kid and Zimm now as his coordinators, no excuses.