More Hated Rival

popcorn

Reaction score
For me it's the Egales, close second the Skins. I remember Buddy Ryan dissing Tom Landry and putting bountys on players etc. Let's not ever forget Beagles fans standing up and cheeering while Irwin laid motionless on the turf. May the hated Eagles never sniff a Champinship, that city doesn't deserve it.

jimmy40

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2386960 said:
Listening to the Pierce interview, from another thread, they had an interesting moment in there where they were talking about which rivalry was the most intense, or a bigger hatred, and Galloway claimed that in talking to Cowboys players from today, and going all the way back to the teams winning in the 90's, all said that it wasn't the Commanders or the Eagles that they hated the most and wanted to beat the most it was the Giants and they said that if you asked the Giants players it was the same way.

So my question to the forums is do you believe that the Giants are, and always were, the most hated rival of the three or not? Also as a fan which team do you hate most?

For me my hatred has always lied, and will always lie, most with the Eagles. I just absolutely despise them in every possible way. Then it's the Commanders and then the Giants. While I don't like the Giants I've always at least had some respect for them and never have been bothered, nearly as much, getting beaten by them as when the Eagles or Skins beat us.

Add all three together and it doesn't compare to my hatred for Pittsburg.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Nothing comes close to my absolute hatred of the Giants.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
BIGDen;2388104 said:
Nothing comes close to my absolute hatred of the Giants.

Location say's it all, as yours does.
Being around these fans will foment such a hatred. And their absolutely boring football.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I don't think anybody could be more hated than the Commanders.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2386960 said:
Listening to the Pierce interview, from another thread, they had an interesting moment in there where they were talking about which rivalry was the most intense, or a bigger hatred, and Galloway claimed that in talking to Cowboys players from today, and going all the way back to the teams winning in the 90's, all said that it wasn't the Commanders or the Eagles that they hated the most and wanted to beat the most it was the Giants and they said that if you asked the Giants players it was the same way.

So my question to the forums is do you believe that the Giants are, and always were, the most hated rival of the three or not? Also as a fan which team do you hate most?

For me my hatred has always lied, and will always lie, most with the Eagles. I just absolutely despise them in every possible way. Then it's the Commanders and then the Giants. While I don't like the Giants I've always at least had some respect for them and never have been bothered, nearly as much, getting beaten by them as when the Eagles or Skins beat us.

Out of the Division

Not even Close Commanders
2-PHILLY
and then the 3-Giants ( who cares about there crappy LB ) we choked last year.

Pittsburgh and
San-Fran If they disappeared I would care less...Hell with them and there fans

Iago33

Reaction score
1970s Steelers
1980s Commanders
1990s Eagles
2000s Giants

Eaglestart

Reaction score
popcorn;2387993 said:
For me it's the Egales, close second the Skins. I remember Buddy Ryan dissing Tom Landry and putting bountys on players etc. Let's not ever forget Beagles fans standing up and cheeering while Irwin laid motionless on the turf.

May the hated Eagles never sniff a Champinship, that city doesn't deserve it.

Too late:

We just won the World Serisis, next up...Eagles:clubbed: :giants:

Flame on :)

BigR

Reaction score
1. Commanders---hands down
1a. steelers
1b. eagles
1c. giants

rynochop

Reaction score
Eagles
Skins
Giants
==
However when the 9ers are good they are close to the top

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Right now it's the Giants because we are probably the 2 best teams in the NFC WHEN HEALTHY................ in order to have a good rivalry you need two good teams and both teams are very good right now.