More Objective Assessment of Our Draft

sago1

Reaction score
I thought this writers' assessment (don't know anything about him) provides much better assessment not only of our draft but many other teams as well. he gave good grades to some of those who I thought deserved it and to other teams who I thought didn't deserve it--unlike Gosseilin.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune...rson,1,5158114.column?coll=cs-bears-headlines

Oops must have clicked on website instead of article. Sorry about that.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I demand to know this mans formula for grade calculations. B-? Hardly.

Dallas should get an F because...

Draft Grade = Squareroot of [ ( (Needs satisfied according to NFL network)^2 + Zero*(Manliness of Jaworski's Glasses) ) / Times ESPN cut to commercial during Dallas on the Clock ]

Therefore we should get an F. I don't understand how anyone can argue with this.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1480836 said:
I demand to know this mans formula for grade calculations. B-? Hardly.

Dallas should get an F because...

Draft Grade = Squareroot of [ ( (Needs satisfied according to NFL network)^2 + Zero*(Manliness of Jaworski's Glasses) ) / Times ESPN cut to commercial during Dallas on the Clock ]

Therefore we should get an F. I don't understand how anyone can argue with this.

:lmao: What are a Calculus professor?

Thats how I felt whenever I'm watching the draft the past fewyears. Especially back in 2003 and 2005 which cut when we were picking kinda high.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
F might be a little low........we get a D just for getting Clev 08 pick