More of the same for the Skins

bobtheflob

Reaction score
Their offense has gotten nowhere, their defense has some holes. They're down 17-0 to New England midway through the 2nd. They did have one decent drive, but their field goal attempt was blocked. It's been fun watching the Cowboys on the internet and looking up at the TV every once in a while to see the Commanders forced to punt once again.

kapolani

Reaction score
My coworkers aren't panicking yet.

They keep saying it's just preseason... I hope it's a bad season for the foreskins this year.

You know what's funny? What happened to all the foreskins posters that used to be on our site?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Gibbs looks like he wants to either cry or quit on the sidelines.

calico

Reaction score
this is just a "ploy" of theirs because they are "saving it for the regular season."

bobtheflob

Reaction score
It could be worse if the Pats hadn't dropped a couple of easy interceptions.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Al Saunders claims they've shown less than 2% of his 700 page play-book so far this pre-season.

:laugh2:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Quite a few of the more realistic fans at extremskins have started to show concern now.

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
vicjagger said:
Al Saunders claims they've shown less than 2% of his 700 page play-book so far this pre-season.

:laugh2:

The Commanders look like they've learned less than 2%

kapolani

Reaction score
They are starting to worry over on the skins board.

They just look awful. It's also not helping that they have to learn a new offense.

All is right with the world.

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
Quite a few of the more realistic fans at extremskins have started to show concern now.

Isn't it cute how the Moderators merged the concerned posts under the title "Hold me I'm scared". As if being concerned with the team's performance indicates a lack of intestinal fortitude.

Ken

Reaction score
Installed less than 2% huh....

Considering the Commanders only ran the ball, or threw deep/screen last year....this offense may be too complicated for them!

LOL!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Foreskins look like crap. Their starters have sucked all preseason long.. They are gettin hammered right now... I LOVE IT!!!!!!

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Brady has had all day to throw and Brunnel is running for his life. Is that the 2% of the playbook Saunders is talking about?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
kapolani said:
My coworkers aren't panicking yet.

They keep saying it's just preseason... I hope it's a bad season for the foreskins this year.

You know what's funny? What happened to all the foreskins posters that used to be on our site?

this one skin fan on Monday was saying that the last time the Skins went to the SUper BOwl, they were 0-fer in the preseason, so they shouldn't worry :lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
kapolani said:
They are starting to worry over on the skins board.

They just look awful. It's also not helping that they have to learn a new offense.

All is right with the world.

I remember one of the stink fans argument was that since Saunders runs "basically" the same game-plan as Gibbs, it won't be that big a difference

wrong

funny how they kept saying just adding Saunders would instantly transform that horrible playoff O

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
Smashmouth24 said:
Isn't it cute how the Moderators merged the concerned posts under the title "Hold me I'm scared". As if being concerned with the team's performance indicates a lack of intestinal fortitude.

And now the Moderators added "At least Spurrier WON Pre-season games" to the thread title. As if concerns with the 1st team players implies approval of Steve Spurrier. Some Pravda-like stuff going on there.

Ken

Reaction score
The best part is this is how Gibbs' team responds to him questioning their heart! LOL!

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
The skins play Minnesota in week 1 and the Vikes have looked pretty good. Particularly on D. "2%" or not, I don't see them going from horrendous to an effective unit. Particularly without Portis getting them 1500 yards this year and being such a primary threat. Duckett and Betts won't do that.